Total E&P Indonesie - TOTAL is the world’s fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide.
Total E&P Indonesie is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, Total E&P Indonesie invites qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from any field, preferably from Communication or Public Relation from reputable university.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, such as advertising, media campaign, mass communication and public relation.
- Willing to work in contractual basis
- Good English proficiency
- Organize and conduct investigation process on related conflict of interest,code of ethic, corruption, fraud, and or other mission to find out any evidences and additional information within the scope of intelligence, early detection,crime prevention, and mitigation
- Minimum bachelor degree,any major
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- good English proficiency
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent, investigation
- oil and gas industry working experience is an added value