Danareksa - PT Danareksa (Persero) is a pioneering Indonesian financial institution and was the first to introduce mutual funds in Indonesia. It was also the first to launch a US Dollar-denominated fixed-income fund and promote syariah-based investments. Today, Danareksa is the only local company to offer direct market access services to clients worldwide and has grown to become the company that has underwritten the most equity and debt placements in Indonesia.
Subsequent to a corporate transformational change program begun in 2001, Danareksa has evolved into a lean and resilient entity focused on its core competencies. Having succeeded in creating a more diverse customer base, Danareksa is confident of a stable and recurring income flow for the future.
PT Danareksa (Persero) as a pioneer in the Indonesian Capital Market, as well as traditional local and international award recipient for his achievements, Danareksa supported by staff competent manpower support. We therefore invite young workers and are ready to excel career in capital market industry as:
Human Resources Officer
- Maximum 28 years old
- Minimal S1 majoring in Psychology is preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in the field of Recruitment
- Computer literate and English-speaking
- Customer service-oriented
(Code: IT DEV-2013)
- Maximum age 30 years
- Minimal S1, preferably majoring in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Mastering VB programming language, Visual FoxPro, ASP.Net, VB.Net (preferably a master Java)
- Mastering database programming and SQL Language
- Mastering Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases (preferably mastered both)
- Having experience of working as a programmer for 2 years
You can also send applications by post to the following address by writing code like the above vacancies in the upper right area of the envelope.
Human Resources Division
PT. Danareksa (Persero)
Jl. Medan Merdeka Selatan No. 14