BTPN - PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk was founded on 5 February 1958, and more than 50 years has focused its business in the pension market.
In March 2008, BTPN became a Publicly Limited Company in the Indonesia Stock Exchange through an Initial Public Offering (IPO); the government unloaded its shares in BTPN through a market placement. TPG Nusantara, S.a.r.l, an investment company owned by TPG (Texas Pacific Group--a leading global private equity firm), acquired 71.6% of the Bank’s shares.
Besides continuing the development of its core business in the pension market, at the end of 2008 BTPN creates a transformation that led to a new core business--BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat or micro banking. As of April 2009, BTPN has 540 branches throughout Indonesia, including 107 branches of micro lending business.
BTPN is known as a reputable medium size bank with one of the best financial performance in Indonesian banking industry. Due to its highest achievements, BTPN was awarded various recognitions from leading and credible institutions.
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk, Career and Growing Together with BTPN through:
Branch Manager (BM) - East Java
- Minimum education S1, Age Maximum 35 years
- Minimum 4 years experience working as a Sales Manager / Sales Supervisor / Sales Assistant banking firm / Company Consumer Goods and preferably served as Unit Manager in the field of micro-finance banking segment.
- Having the ability Networking Wide / special Micro Data Base
- Understanding and mastering the legality of credit.
- Have the ability to communicate well and spirited leadership
- Having a Business and Marketing Orientation of good
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and love a challenge.
- Computer literate (MS Office + Excel Minimum)
- Location Placement: EAST JAVA: Surabaya, Malang, Madiun, Denpasar, Mataram & Kupang
E-mail can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
for detailed information please click here Lowongan Kerja Bank BTPN