PT XL Axiata Tbk - XL Axiata , as an established telecommunication company is supported by experts and tough professional management, providing a challenging and exciting workplace. XL continuously provides supports and rewards for our employees, because at XL employees are our most precious assets.
Expert - Technology Planning
- Develop network technology development strategy and roadmap to support company operation and business which relevant with mobile network operators business transformation
- Define mid term and long term network infrastructure requirements to support all company business and operation especially for new mobile data business area
- Develop overall mid term and long term network achictecture as reference for implementation
- Define network deployment and operation strategy (short-term and long-term)
- Proactive scanning & reviewing new technology that related with Telco Industry and its adjacent vertical business
- Conduct regular benchmark with other leading operators/competitors to learn on technology best practice
- Anticipate future needs in the market area by following ICT industry and market trends
- Prompts a broad ICT technology agenda to help the business profit achievement with leadingedge initiatives
- To be role model for ICT technology knowledge management activities, being ICT Technology Centers of Excellence
- Has strong vision and deep understanding on technology development and roadmap within Telecom Industry
- Has proven expertise in both technical and business aspects of ICT solutions
- Technically proficient with all current and potential future concepts of ICT solutions and services within Telecom Industry
- Minimum 10 years experience in handling ICT system & solution design, preferrable in Telco operators/vendors/suppliers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- BSc degree in Informatics/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science. Master of Science degree in Engineering would be an advantage.
- Good presentation skills to C level of audience and posses convincing nature skills
- Excellent writing, speaking and listening to English
- Has experiences in more than one area of following ICT network design/development is mandatory; Radio, Core, Transport and Service Layers.
- Any experience in Mobile Data Services (M-Finance, M-Advertising, M2M, etc) development will be a strong advantage
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from any discipline with at least 2 years working experience in Customer Service, Call Center or Walk in Center Operations from Telco or Service Industry.
- MS. Office
- Knowledge in Walk in Center or Operational CS Operational
- Audit & management
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Service quality monitoring tools
- Communication skill
- Reporting skill
- 5-7 yrs Management Information Systems experience working in an enterprise environment with an emphasis in IT security.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN network security devices such as the firewalls, VPN (Virtual Private Network), IDS (Intrusion Detection System) and IPS (Intrusion Prevention System).
- Strong skills in Firewall architecture and administration.
- Familiarity with Cisco, Juniper and other network router and switch technologies
- Ability to work with both HP-UX, Sun Solaris, Linux, and Microsoft Windows servers and clients
- Experience with MPLS networks
- Minimum bachelor degree or S1 majoring in Math and Science, Engineering, and Information Management
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Intermediate Computer (Ms. Office, Internet, Windows)
- Intermediate ERP knowledge (preferably)
- Intermediate Module knowledge (preferably)
- Basic Programmer Skill
- Module Plant Maintenance and Project System
- Basic Analytical Skill
- Intermediate Attention to detail
- Basic Problem Solving
- Basic Project Management
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from Electro/Telecommunication engineering with 4 years working experience in IP network & packet core
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and 3G/LTE architecture
- Knowledge of common circuit and packet switch product and technology
- Knowledge of common used IP routing protocols
- Advance knowledge of packet core dimensioning and GPRS modeling
- Hands-on experience in configuring SGSN, GGSN, AAA, firewall, and data charging
- Knowledge of server technology, Unix OS family, and scripting
- Writing and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Communication skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Critical Thinking