ExxonMobil - While today's world continues to change, ExxonMobil's high standards and expectations in all its business areas remain distinguished. ExxonMobil in Indonesia takes pride in its history and significant contribution to the prosperity of the country and it is committed to continue building from its past successes to help meet the increasing energy challenges of the future.
We believe that we can help meet the energy challenges while operating in an economically, environmentally, and socially responsible manner in Indonesia and anywhere in the world.
ExxonMobil invites the best young Indonesian people to join as following position:
ENGINEERING - FRESH GRADUATE
• Reservoir Engineer
The position responsibilities will include optimizing oil and gas recovery using state-of-the art reservoir surveillance and simulation tools.• Sub-surface Engineer
The position responsibilities will include planning and executing well work to ensure optimized well performance and depletion of oil and gas fields.• Corrosion & Integrity (C&I) Engineer
The position responsibilities will include executing inspection programs analyzing surveillance data and designing maintenance programs to protect wells and facilities from corrosion.• Machinery, Electrical, Instrument & Control Engineer
The position responsibilities will include developing programmatics expertise to support optimum performance of oil and gas processing equipment.• Facilities Surveillance Engineer
The position responsibilities will include conducting surveillance and optimizing plant and facilities performance for the processing of oil and gas.Requirements of Candidate
- Bachelor degree in Chemical, Civil, Petroleum, Materials, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical and Physics Engineering with minimum GPA 3.25 on a 4.0 point scale.
- Maximum 2 years of experience in related area.
- Students expecting to graduate between now and 2013 are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Result oriented, creative and innovative
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, high self-motivation and desire to be an effective team player.