Bank OCBC NISP since its establishment in 1941 has been consistently implementing the prudential banking principles and has succeeded to conduct a healthy banking practices and survive through many crises in Indonesia.
Along with its aim to be one of the National Bank in 2010 based on the API (Indonesian Banking Architecture), Bank OCBC NISP continues to develop high quality products and increases its relations with costumers by opening many new offices in various major cities and districts.
It can’t be denied that the development of Bank OCBC NISP is also due to the important roles and large contributions of its employees.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, we open opportunities for you join and develop a carrier in banking industry with us.
We invite you who has the spirit, full of initiative, high self-confidence, good communication and interpersonal skill and a willingness to learn to join us and actively participate towards a ”BANK OCBC NISP” as one of the Successful National Bank!!
Bank OCBC NISP are seeking the best individuals to join as following positions:
Jr. Recruitment Officer
- S1 Educational Psychology with GPA min 3 (Scale 4.00)
- Male, age max 24 years
- Fresh Graduated or have work experience in the field of Assessment & Selection
- Having mastery for administrating assay
- Having interpersonal skills, communication, and team work is good
- Ability to work under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field with minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- Male / Female Max. 26 years old
- Fresh graduates or experience max. 2 years
- Other competencies: Good interpersonal & communication skills, Having passion in sales activities, Target and achievement oriented, Good analytical thinking
- Having good attitude and well-groomed
- Active in organization is a plus
- Providing services to customers through service in the branches and the provision of information related banking products and services in order to serve, nurture and maintain long term relationships with external customers
- Minimal S1 all majors
- Maximum age 25 years
- look attractive
- Fresh graduate or experience as a cashier / teller with tenure up to 1 year
- Having good communication skills, service-oriented