PERTAMINA is a State Owned oil & gas company (National Oil Company), established on December 10, 1957 under the name PT PERMINA. In 1961 the company changed its name to PN PERMINA and after the merger with PN PERTAMIN in 1968 it became PN PERTAMINA. With the enactment of Law 8 of 1971 the company became PERTAMINA. This name persisted until after PERTAMINA changed its legal status to PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) on October 9, 2003.
PERTAMINA's scope of business incorporates the upstream and downstream sectors. The upstream sector covers oil, gas and geothermal energy exploration and production both domestically and overseas. The foregoing is pursued through own operations and through partnerships in the form of joint operations with JOBs (Joint Operating Bodies), TACs (Technical Assistance Contracts) and JOCs (Joint Operating Contracts), whereas the downstream sector includes processing, marketing, trading and shipping. Commodities produced range from Fuel (BBM) and Non Fuel (Non BBM), LPG, LNG, petrochemicals to Lube Base oil.
PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) was established under Notarial Deed of Lanny Janis Ishak, SH No. 20 of September 17, 2003, and ratified by the Minister for Law & Human Rights under Decision No. C-24026 HT.01.01 on October 9, 2003. The above proceeded in accordance with the provisions set forth in Law No. 1 of 1995 relating to Limited Liability Companies, Government Regulation No. 12 of 1998 relating to Public Companies (Persero), and Government Regulation No. 45 of 2001 relating to Amendment to Government Regulation No. 12 of 1998.
PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) invites the best candidates to join as following position :
Marine Operations Section Head - JOB PMT ( 11/12/PHE )
Ensure maintenance of inventory levels of oil in the FSO is at the optimum point in the planning horizon given and HSE standards that have been determined so that the production line can be well fit a predetermined work plan.
- Charter requirement plan required.
- Monitor the performance of charter boats and their crew.
- Conduct regular monitoring in relation to the production of oil reservoirs.
- Ensure implementation of HSE activities in accordance with the standard expected to prevent safety risks and environmental pollution.
- Periodically monitor the inventory level.
- Minimal Maritim/S1 Academy of Engineering (all majors except engineering industry).
- Specialist Marine minimum of 5 years.
- Ship Building Techniques
- Marine Engineering
- Ship Electrical Engineering
- Techniques Shipping
- Machining Techniques Ship
- Shipping Systems Engineering
Legal Land Matter Officer - CBM ( 10/12/PHE )
Responsible for example in the implementation and coordination under Business Support Functions, on any legal activity / related field of law includes the provision of legal drafting (legal drafting), giving legal opinions (legal opinion), giving a review of the law (legal review), the provision of litigation / legal assistance, resolution of land issues, assist in the procurement of goods and services, obtaining all permits required to support the operational activities of the company so in accordance with defined procedures and achieve the targeted standard size criteria.
- Minimal S1 Law with 3 years experience in the legal field of oil and gas companies, as well as Certified BP Migas PTK 007.
SCM Supervisor - CBM ( 09/12/PHE )
- To coordinate and supervise the Procurement of Goods and Services for the purposes of Operations.
- Coordinating and managing of SCM (including Procurement and Logistics) so that all the needs of Goods and Services Company in accordance met the target set.
- Monitor the implementation of Contracts.
- Delivering Procurement Proposed operational budget / procurement for approval by management and can ensure effective and efficient in its use.
- Synergy worked with legal functions to do a review of the contract / MOU related to procurement of goods and services, Fostering internal career development of subordinates in SCM.
- Monitor the procurement of goods and services according to plans and procedures.
- Evaluate the commercial price quotes from prospective partners.
- Minimal S1 Economics / Law / Engineering with experience working in the field of Procurement and Materials Management / Logistics at least 5 years.
- Can process all procurement of goods and services according to the procedures of the Company. Having a certification PTK 007 BPMIGAS.
- Industrial Engineering
PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like. Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent. If you receive a genuine offer of a job with us, whether the offer is made directly by us or through an agency, you will not be required to pay any money towards administration fees
If you are interested, to see more jobs & meet criteria above please apply click here Lowongan Kerja PT Pertamina (Persero)