Antam - PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk is a vertically integrated, export-oriented, diversified mining and metals company. With operations spread throughout the mineral-rich Indonesian archipelago, Antam undertakes all activities from exploration, excavation, processing through to marketing of nickel ore, ferronickel, gold, silver, bauxite and coal. The company has long term loyal blue chip customers in Europe and Asia. Due to the vastness of the company's licensed exploration areas as well as its known large holdings of high quality reserves and resources, Antam has formed several joint ventures with international partners to profitably develop geological ore bodies into profitable mines.
PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk, As a mining company, Antam realizes its operations have a direct impact on the surrounding environment and nearby communities. Environmental sustainability and community development are not viewed merely as being socially responsible, but also as risk management. The characteristic of mining in Indonesia is that it plays a big role in the development of remote areas and so given the mine's large role in community development it is crucial to operate not as an outsider but as a member of the community and a good corporate citizen and thereby reduce the likelihood of business interruptions. PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk believes environmental sustainability and proactive community development are necessary to successfully operate a mine. Serious attention to natural conservation efforts and proactive participation in community development are one of the keys to successful mining activities.
PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk / ANTAM invites the best experienced and fresh graduates to join as following positions:
1. Specialist, Geophysics (code : A1)
- Minimum degree: S1 (Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences – Geophysics.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- Minimum degree: S1 (Information Technology/Information System/Information Management/Informatics Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of related experience in software development/operation.
- Preferably has proficient knowledge or certification in:
- IT Operation & Maintenance Management
- IT Service Desk Management
- IT Service Quality Assurance
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Minimum degree: S1 (Law)
- At least 2 years of related experience.
1. Specialist, Geographic (code : B1)
- Education: S1 (Faculty of Mathematics & Natural Sciences – Geography)
- Education: S1 Health, Safety and Environment
- Education: S1 Psychology/Human Resources Management/Industrial Engineering
- Education: S1 Electrical Engineering (High Voltage/Low Voltage)/Physics Engineering (Instrument)
- Education: S1 Forestry/Land Surveying
- Minimum GPA : 3.00 (out of 4.00).
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Maximum age 30 years (fresh graduate); 35 years (experienced).
- Willing to relocate to one of PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk operation locations including its subsidiaries.