PT Sumberdaya Sewatama is a national provider of electrical solutions with the vision of becoming the leading energy solutions provider and one of the top in the industry. Sewatama is a subsidiary of ABM Group, as an integrated energy business listed in the Indonesian Stock Exchange, and its subsidiaries TMT Group.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, currently PT Sumberdaya Sewatama invites the best candidates to join as positions below :
Field Engineer (FE)
Responsible in asses the integrity of soil, rock, groundwater and other natural conditions prior to major construction project. Concerned with the detailed technical analysis of earth material and the risk assessment of natural condition, and involved with analyzing sites and designs environmentally sensitive developments, such as landfill sites. By monitoring development areas and analyzing ground conditions.
- Engineering degree from recognized university are preferred, with exposure min.2 years experience in infrastructure / power / energy projects
- Managing any kind of technical work at the field with little supervision
- Enthusiastic, passionate, patient and should be a critical thinker
- Should posses good logical skills and ability to prioritize task depending upon the emergency situations
Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle and responsible of 70 -80% budget achievement and sales achivement progress every 3 month
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical / Mining / Oil and gas
- Have a related sales experience minimum 4 years
- Well product knowledge
- Better understanding about market competition in rental business
- Have well understanding of all regulations regarding rental business
- Excellent communication skills.
Provide I&C support and evaluate all I&C equipment requirement from site by selecting and determine all engineering aspect, design I & C system to meet maximum MA and efficiency operation, and evaluate and planning I & C schedule maintenance on all site also support trouble shooting on site any problem.
- In depth knowledge of application and implementation of power plant system with specialization in Instrument & Control.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering majoring Instrument & Control / Physic Engineer.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the filed of instrument & control / trouble shooting, especially in steam turbine power plant operation
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering – Others or equivalent
Review & determine the functionality of preventative maintenance and PCR activity, act as technical expertise to help technician resolve day to day maintenance activity, and process/plant layout, work sequence, tools/facility to focus Maintenance operation improvement for overall safely, quality, efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or relevant background
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the same field
Provide technical support by selecting & determine all electrical engineering requirement on site including doing research & identifit application erformance requirement , design & analyze through inspection for witness test at vendor, provide technical assistance and evaluate & reporting result of survey all travel activities.
- In depth knowledge of application and implementation of power system with specialization in electrical
- Bachelor in electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in electrical engineering, especially in power system industry