PT Shell Indonesia - Royal Dutch/Shell Group (Shell), one of the world’s leading oil and gas companies, Shell Indonesia shares a rich history with Indonesia that reaches back over 100 years. PT Shell Indonesia with major operation in downstream business at the moment manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors.
Shell Indonesia is also seriously looking at oil and gas exploration opportunities and plan to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector. Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia:
Terminal Operation Supervisor
Job ID: A33080
- Operate at the correct standards in a team that provides receipt,storage and loading operations and takes care of calling-out maintenance and supply of product under existing agreements
- Ensure the customers always safely receive the right product
- Comply and enforce HSSE standards and procedures including PPE requirements
- Take corrective action when contractors,crews or personnel do not obey rules
- Product Handling and control: Recognises oil products to be in line with specifications,applies terminal handling and product transfer procedures,and applies product control and measurement,including daily tank and meter reconciliation
- Manage Ship To Shore Operations: Applies cargo administration,Loads/discharges vessels,manages and maintains port/jetty and applies port/jetty HSSE
- Tank farm: Tank dipping and sampling,water draining,cleaning
- Permit to work system; confined space entry,control of electrostatic hazards and working at heights
- Fuel additive handling and dosing,product testing and quality control
- Fire fighting,emergency response/oil spill management
- Ensure availability of equipment to target requirement levels. Acts as trouble-shooter when systems fail
- Residing in the relevant city / willing to be relocated there
- Bulk terminal operations experience desired.
- Good communication, management and leadership skills required.
- Ability to respond appropriately to emergency situation is essential
- Graduate in Engineering is preferred.
- Ability to respond appropriately to immediate situations/emergency would be essential
- Working knowledge of fleet operations.
- Good leadership and team building skills
- Good written and communication skills
Job ID: A33044
- Develop third party hydrocarbon buy/sell contracting strategy with Optimisation steering input from the EO/RPI team. Responsible to negotiate and develop spot & term hydrocarbon buy/sell arrangements,processing and terminaling deals with third parties. The contracting objective is to maximise Enterprise values,to enable supply chain robustness and contingency plan.
- Develop logistic sourcing & contracting strategy with 3rd party ship & barge operator,with input on Shell supply chain from EO&RPI,Supply Operations and complying with Marine/ HSSE on Shell standards requirement. Activity primarily involved development of local shipping companies due to Indonesian Cabotage laws,close monitoring of rates and performance.
- Contributes to maximising Enterprise Integrated Value through
- Provide input on local 3rd parties contract terms/ optionalities to EO/RPI
- Maximize value from marginal barrels disposition through to 3rd parties
- Execute effective risk management of pricing exposure on 3rd party deals per mandate
- Explore optimisation opportunities on local 3rd party options
- Work closely with Global Trading Network (GTN) to develop relationship with local players & support development and contribute to growing Trading value.
- Contributes to strategy & portfolio studies,develops 3rd partiesâ€™ market intelligence,provides short-term alignment to ensure practicality of options for implementations.
- Leads to analyse and conduct 3rd party storage,Hydrocarbon & Shipping contract performance review. Coordinates with Supply Operations / PQ Excellence/ Marine / HSSE advisors to assure Operational and Safety contract compliance.
- Develop and maintain sound commercial relationships with 3rd party supply partners,in compliance with Shellâ€™s Business Principles,seeks and develops new optimisation opportunities.
- Implement biofuels supply chain strategy by delivering competitive biofuels purchases,ensuring HSSE & Sustainability Standards in all contracts with suppliers / contractors.
- Graduate of Business or Engineering Degree. Solid knowledge oil market and industry know how would be strongly advantageous. Prior working experiences in Supply Chain Logistics is an advantage.
- Past track record of negotiating and delivering complex deals and developing contracting strategies is required.
Job ID: A33038
- This role will lead & support strategic fuels marketing initiatives for both Direct and Indirect Channel for Commercial Fuels Indonesia, Support business development efforts and sales improvement projects,particularly in the area of developing and launching new Customer Value Propositions,lead generation process, RTM/indirect strategy development,identifying new growth envelopes to drive business growth for Indonesia.
- Position involves co-ordination and leadership of small virtual teams (local,regional & global) and will also play a supervisory role for contract staff (if required)
- Minimum 5-8 years working experience in Marketing and/or Business Development B2B for Oil and Gas, Mining, Power or Manufacturing sector
- Minimum Graduate with honours or Post-Graduate MBA holder in Business, Economics or Engineering
- Experienced in consultancy, working across matrix organisations, across different countries would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills - both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Self-starting, able to operate with virtual/minimal supervision
- Strong leadership/interpersonal/commercial acumen, proven ability to influence indirect/virtual teams
- Proven project management, co-ordination of project teams, accountability for delivery within agreed deadlines
- Strategic capacity, proven analytical skills, experience in financial/analytical decision making
- Understanding of Fuels Supply Chain and Oil and Gas industry developments for Indonesia
Job ID: A32839
- To ensure all Stock Movements at all Supply & Distribution (S&D) Terminals shall be accurately recorded and reconciled.
- To support all Shell Own Terminals,3rd Party and JV Terminals activities in Indonesia in order to achieve their operational exellence as well as compliant with all legal and group requirements & standards
- Check and register stocks on a daily,weekly and monthly basis
- Verify stock movement process completeness
- Ensure tank & meter reconciliation properly completed
- Ensure proper Financial Processing & Control (FCDD)
- Administer Operational Excellence (OE) HQ file documentations
- Support all OE activities
- Organize meetings and provide minutes as required
- Communicate and engage stakeholders for all OE activities
- To support in maintaining S&D communications media,i.e.: website,share folders,Groups Record Management (GRM)
- Support Terminal's Compliance towards company's highest Health-Safety-Security-Environment (HSSE) and Operational Excellence Standards.
A person who owns and demonstrates:
- Creativity but pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Good communication & networking skills
- Good Computer and Application System skills.
- Experiences in Terminal Operations, Road Transport & Health-Safety-Security-Environment (HSSE) will be advantageous
- Good understanding of other business and Enterprise-First behaviour
- Ability to respond appropriately to immediate situations/emergency
- Willingness to be involved in Operational & Health-Safety-Security-Environment (HSSE) matters as part of supporting assurance for terminal compliance.
for apply job above & see more please click Lowongan Kerja Shell Indonesia