Pegadaian is an Indonesian government-owned corporation which has a monopoly on fiduciary service in Indonesia. PT Pegadaian (Persero) is a state engaged in mortgage-based financial services, providing microcredit and gold business invites young talents who have high morality, energetic, and able to work hard to join as Permanent Employees for the company's operations in the area Pawn Services, Micro Finance Services (micro-finance), Islamic Business Services, and Operations (General).
The requirements and criteria that must be met are as follows:
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia (WNI);
- Minimum education D3 graduates (preferably S1) all majors, the Accreditation Department at the time of college applicants at least B (if the diploma there is no information to be attached accreditation Accreditation Certificate of BAN-PT or university);
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.75 to 3.00 for State and private universities on a scale of 4;
- Maximum age 27 years as of October 31, 2012;
- Male height at least 160 cm and women 155 cm with minimal weight proportional;
- Good looking, energetic and friendly;
- Status has never been married and is not able to marry during the selection process and 1 (one) year from the employee appointed as Permanent PT Pegadaian (Persero);
- Not color blind;
- Non-Drug / Psychotropic Drugs;
- For the area of micro-finance services preferably experience of working as marketers. As for the Islamic area preferably have a background in Islamic economics education.
for detail information please download here Lowongan Kerja PT Pegadaian (Persero)