PT Nissan Motor Indonesia, Calling all passionate people in automotive industry!! As an exciting company, NISSAN seek talented people who are not only excited with the roar of cars but also passionate about customer needs, want to improve through continuous learning, and has drive for excellent performance
Quality Assurance Staff (QA)
- Control standard for each responsible area.
- Improve Inspection Job with TQA Genba Leader (Supervisor, Foreman, Leader).
- Problem Analysis in Production Line related to each area.
- Feedback, Guiding / Coaching, Controlling Result of related Department / Company.
- Improve weakness point of Job System / Procedure.
- To train Genba QA for New / Modified Inspection Item Inspection Tool or Equipment.
- To analyze Inspection data, proposed Improvement Activity, conduct and monitoring it.
- To check Technical Document and to give feedback.
- Establish Inspection instruction to NMI Genba (by Inspection Standard).
- Making Technical Report of a problem.
- Making improvement proposal related to weakness of Job System / Procedure.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university major in Mechanical / Industrial / Chemical Engineering with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Fresh graduate until 2 years experience in manufacturing.
- Female / Male, age 22-27 years old.
- Willing to be placed in Purwakarta.
- Has systematical analysis and problem solving ability.
- Has good carefulness and self willingness.
- Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written).
- Hard working, can work overtime to finishing the job, can work individual or with many persons.
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, proposals, and quotation
- Conduct sourcing activity to achieve localization target
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Communicate with Nissan Global
- Bachelor degree from reputable university major in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with GPA min 3.00 out of 4.00
- Has 1 year experience in the same related field (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Male, Single, age maximum 30 years old
- Willing to be placed in Purwakarta
- Has good analytical thinking, numerical ability, good perspective and more on accuracy
- Has good interpersonal skill, negotiation skill, communicative, and can work as team
- Fluent in English is a must (both oral and written)
- Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, hard working, and has interest in automotive
Supply Quality Assurance Staff (SQA)
- Conduct audit activity to supplier (Quality Management System Audit, Process and Product Audit)
- Making audit report and improvement activity plan
- Conduct follow up activity against activity plan
- Evaluate supplier performance by issuing monthly report
- Evaluate supplier at the sourcing phase from quality view
- Bachelor degree major in Engineering from reputable university with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Has more than 2 years experience in automotive industry.
- Male, Age 25-30 years old.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Basically understand process knowledge of stamping press.
- Familiar with Quality specification in stamping process.
- High capability to do problem solving and countermeasure.
- Understand about basic Dies structure and press mechanism.
- Very familiar with ISO/TS 16949.
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill & able to work as team.
- Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, hard working, and has big interest in automotive.
Before December 10th, 2012to:
Only short listed candidates who meet requirement and sent application by email will be notified.