PT Mabua Harley-Davidson begin its journey at June 13, 1997 as a result of an initiative of Mr. Soetikno Soedarjo and Mr. Bambang Pramono Sungkono. In the midst of economic crisis,
PT. Mabua Harley-Davidson succeeds to grow from the support of big motorcycle, especially Harley-Davidson fans in Indonesia. In September 17, 2000, PT. Dewata Harley-Davidson was established in Bali and led by Mr. Tony Pramoediarso. The existence of those authorized dealers provide well after sales service in Java and Bali areas. In October 2002, PT. Mabua Harley-Davidson lost one of its leader, Mr. Bambang Pramono Sungkono caused of heart attack. Three weeks after, PT. Dewata Harley-Davidson also lost its leader, Mr. Tony Pramoediarso.
Later, Soetikno Soedarjo merge PT. Mabua Harley-Davidson and PT. Dewata Harley-Davidson into single management under MRA Group and elected Djonnie Rahmat as its President Director. Under leadership of Djonnie Rahmat, PT. Mabua Harley-Davidson growing fast and achieve some prestigious trust such as: Completely Knock Down (CKD) System permission from Harley-Davidson Motor Company (HDMC) in 2001, ISO 9001: 2000 certification for both PT. Mabua Harley-Davidson and PT. Dewata Harley-Davidson in 2004, and loyalty program for customer MHD Preferred Card (MPC). Improvement also applied in dealership that spread in Jakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Bali, and Medan. In the other hands, PT. Mabua Harley-Davidson always supports every customer's activity related with Harley-Davidson such as riding, touring, and many social activities. All of those have been done to give the best service and satisfaction for Harley-Davidson customer in Indonesia.
Mabua Harley-Davidson is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Warehouse staff (Code: WH Staff)
- Male, 20-30 years old
- Educational background D3/ S1
- Have experience in warehousing automotive minimum 1 year
- Attention to details, discipline and responsible
- Strong customer orientation
- Communicative, initiative and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English (oral & written) with adequate computer knowledge & skill
- Male/Female, age maximum 40 years old.
- Graduated from minimum S1 Psychology/ HR Management.
- Minimum 3 years experienced in handling HR & GA Department with similar position.
- Have experiences in handling People Development, especially in Training Process, including TNA, preparing training material and conduct training would be an advantage.
- Experienced in implementing ISO 9001 standards.
- Having knowledge in Labour Regulation, Organization Development, Recruitment Management, People Development, Industrial Relations, Reward Management, Personnel Management and General Affairs.
- Fluent in English is a must, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate.
- Ready to work in flexible time, and willing to travel to our branches in or outside Jakarta.
- Excellent in interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Energetic, high-motivated and result oriented.
- Have passion in Harley-Davidson.
- Male/ Female, max. 27 years old.
- Graduated from min. S1 form Accounting.
- With min GPA 2.75.
- Have passion in Harley-Davidson.
- Experience in similar position min. 2 years.
- Fluent in English.
- Trustworthy, discipline, hard worker, fast learner, able to work under pressure with tight deadline.
- Ready to work in flexible schedule.
- Experience in making accounting journal proficient in MS Office & integrated system.
- Have certificate brevet A & B is a must.
- Good understanding about accounting system and Indonesia tax regulation.
(Please state position code on the email subject)