PT Kao Indonesia is a multinational consumer goods company with numerous leading brands. With it's vision of "to be closest to the consumers/ customers" the company strives to fulfill and satisfy consumer needs. In recent business the company has implemented integrated business processes and quality management procedures to deliver the best products and services to the consumers/ customers
- Legal and regulation database and update.
- Support branch legal.
- Drafting contract.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Law.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply but preferably having at least 1 (one) year experience in the related field.
- Good knowledge of corporate law including regulation, license and document preparation.
- Good character, self starter, good work in team, strong communication skill, fluent in English.
- Computer literate.
- Responsible for overseeing a full spectrum of HR and GA function, Personnel administration, Compensation and benefit, Industrial Relation and Office Management
- Handling grievances, counseling and disciplinary inquiry to ensure progressive discipline and compliance
- Consolidate and analyzing monthly reports
- Build a high performing HR and GA team, ensure governance of HR policies and processes
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field with GPA min 2.75 and age between 25 - 28 years old
- Required language(s): English
- Having experience min 1 year as Personnel Administration and General task ( JAMSOSTEK, Insurance, Overtime, Employee absent and leave, filling employee data ) or experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well conversant with labor laws/practices and employment policies
- Must be proficient in computer operations ( MS. Word, Excel, Power Point )
- Have strong logical thinking & analytical skills, team work attitude with good interpersonal relationship, self initiative/motivation and fast learner
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
PT. KAO INDONESIA
HR & GA Department
Jl. Jababeka VI Blok N-2
Cikarang 17530 (Indonesia)
Email : email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org . " All applications will be treated confidentially & only short listed candidates will be notified "