PT Kajima Indonesia, Since its establishment in 1975, PT Kajima Indonesia has grown into a leading company that provides design and engineering, construction and development with International recognition. Due to executed our new project, we are now intended to strengthen our Construction Team and are seeking qualified candidates for the following position :
- Develop efective shop drawing
- Coordinate structural designs (some project also doing electrical and mechanical design) and determine a method of presentation in order to graphically represent building plans.
- Creating List Acceptance Images Document, Master List of Images Document, and Image Distribution List
- Develop as built drawing
- Graduated from reputable university (architectural/civil engineering)
- Computer skill (Auto CAD, MS Office, MS Power Point etc.)
- Having 4 years or more experience doing concrete / structural design
- Having 4 years or more experience in High Rise Building project under Japanese contractor and/or major international contractors
- Good communication skill in English (both oral and writing)
- Conduct safety activities : Safety Campaign, Safety Patrol, Safety Meetings.
- Monitor and check compliance to Construction Safety Manual.
- Conduct accident reporting, investigation and analysis.
- Site assessment and inspection to ensure conformance with statutory and company regulations.
- Male, Graduated from reputable university (Civil Engineering or Public Health).
- Having minimum 5 years experience as a safety officer in building construction (Japan Construction is preferred).
- Having knowledge about OHSAS 18001 : 2007 & ISO 14001.
- Having expert license from goverment / Ahli AK3 from Depnakertrans.
- Computer skill(Ms. Office, Ms Project, Ms Power Point).
- Be able working under pressure.
- Required languages: English.
- Full time position available.
- Will be based in : Jabodetabek and Surabaya.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Conduct market surveys to get the price of materials that will be used by referring to technical specification.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Conduct the calculation quantity of each work based on drawings.
- Arranging payments and writing detailed progress reports.
- Graduated from reputable university ( architectural / civil engineering).
- Quantity Surveyor experience under Japanese Contractor and/or major international contractor.
- Good knowledge of materials, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Computer skill (Ms Office, Ms Project, Ms Power Point)
- Good communication skill in English (both oral and writing).
PT. KAJIMA INDONESIA
Sentral Senayan II,3rd floor Jl. Asia Afrika No.8 Jakarta 10270
Attn : Personal Selection or fax to: 021 - 5724433
email : email@example.com | to see more click Lowongan Kerja Kajima Indonesia