PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, (or Indonesian State Bank in English), commonly known as Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), is an Indonesian bank. It has branches primarily in Indonesia, but it can also found in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London and New York. It had 1000 branches and over 9,000,000 million customers in 2006. It is quoted on the Indonesia Stock Exchange as IDX: BBNI. Its market capitalization as of 12 March 2007 was 23.8 trillion rupiah (approximately US$2.6 billion)
Bank Negara Indonesia was established on 5 July 1946. It was prepared to be the Central Bank of Indonesia with the task of issuing and handling Indonesian currency. A few months after its establishment, BNI officially distributed the first official currency of Indonesia - ORI or Oeang Republik Indonesia.
Following the appointment of De Javasche Bank as the Central Bank of Indonesia, Bank Negara Indonesia had its role shifted to that of a development bank, and was later given the right to serve as a foreign exchange bank. Following increased capitalization in 1955, the legal status of Bank Negara Indonesia was changed into that of a commercial bank through a jurisdicial assignment under Emergency Law number 2 of the year 1955. Also in 1955, Bank Negara Indonesia officially opened its first foreign branch in Singapore.
Lowongan Kerja Bank Negara Indonesia :
IT Development Program
- Minimum S1 Graduates from Computer Engineering / Information Technologi / Electrical Engineering / Statistics / Industrial Engineering / Computer Science / Electronics / Engineering Physics / Mathematics from the State University / Private are capable of leading in the field of IT.
- Terms GPA is: PTN least 2 , 75; PTS at least 3.00
- Proficient at least one programming language: Cobol, C + +, Java, MS Dot Net, PHP, Web, MS SQL Server, Platform UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux), TACL, PHP, SAS, PL SQL.
- Work experience at least 1 year programming. Value added to a master: Development Tools, Platform OS UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linux) / OS Windows Server / Data Base Oracle / SQL Server or understand the concept of TCPIP / Management Data Base / Project Management Tools
- Mastering the English language at least passive
- Maximum age 28 years
- Physically and mentally healthy