PT Avrist Assurance - Avrist Insurance, We are an insurance company with more than 30 years experience in providing its customers and business partners with products and services for life insurance, accident & health insurance, credit life insurance, and retirement planning; and also serve a large base of customers in Indonesia.
Due to our aggressive expansion, we are looking for professional to join our new subsidiary company in Asset Management as:
- Accept phone calls or direct visit from client regarding products information, account opening, product trading and complaint handling.
- Accept, verify, processed, distribute, and recap all transaction data, sent by sales.
- Follow up pending data/documents by email to all sales.
- Collect and distribute all request, notes, complaint from client through phone calls or written including from company website
- Handling all administration matters in Sales & Marketing Department
- Female with min. diploma degree
- Min. 2 years experience as Sales or Customer Service in Banking or Asset Management Company
- Waperd license holder
- Attractive, pleasant and love working with details
- Good attitude and integrity
- Lead, coordinate and developed retail sales team to achieve company business target.
- Plan and execute selling strategy to boost company performance, including getting new client and improve company share of wallet.
- Observe and anticipate changes in client’s behavior and suggest product innovation to Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Build strong relationship with clients through phone calls, email and field visit in order to inform market updates, products, and probes needs and problems.
- Budget planning for retail sales unit.
- Bachelor degree from any major with max. age 37
- Min. 3 years experience as Area Manager, Branch Manager or Senior Team Leader in Banking, Insurance or Asset Management Company.
- Deep knowledge in money market products especially reksadana.
- WMI/Waperd license holder
- Attractive and have a good networking
- Ability to manage people
- Good attitude and integrity
- Office manager will be responsible for handling company’s general affair aspects, secretarial role and HR administrative functions.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence & documents & maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets & databases.
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post.
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Handling all human resource administrative functions in recruitment, training and personnel.
- Female with 3 years experience as Secretary or HR & GA Administrator
- College graduate
- Knowledge on office management
- Proficient in English
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Conduct audit in Head Office and Sales Offices in accordance with the audit standard and annual audit plan.
- Prepare the audit findings, audit recommendation, and discuss the issue with Management to get the audit response and action plans.
- Prepare audit draft report including analysis of root cause of the problem, with the recommendation to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Company’s performance.
- Perform regular audit follow up to be provided to Board of Directors and Audit Committee.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Min. 3 years working experience as Supervisor/Assistant Manager in Accounting/Finance/Operation Department
- Have knowledge in life insurance business
- Willing to be assigned for out of town audit assignments (on project basis)
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Have strong analytical skill
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Willing to learn, hard worker, and responsible to complete his/her job
Gedung Bank Panin Senayan Lt. 7, Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav 1 Jakarta 10270All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview