Panin Life is a life insurance company, member of Panin Group. Since 1974, Panin Group has been serving the Indonesian society in financial service businesses including banking, life insurance, general insurance, securities, and multi finance.
Through its innovative products, Panin Life provides a wide range of life insurance protection & investment programs, including sharia products, to fulfill every individual and corporate needs.
In order to serve the wide range of customers, Panin Life provides sales offices and customer services throughout main cities of Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan and Sulawesi Islands. In an effort to reach out and serve every market segment, Panin Life also builds partnership with several leading financial institutions.
Panin Life has been trusted by Indonesian society since decades, because of its very good reputation in quick and professional claim payment, and also in providing trustworthy services and protections.
We at Panin Life invites you to join our emerging as:
Product Development, Assistant Manager (PRO)
- Coordinate product development process from idea generation to product launch.
- Support Sales in product design and presentation with business partners.
- Work closely with Actuarial and Reinsurance in product committee and related departments, with main focus as a bridge between Actuarial and Marketing.
- Liaise with Marketing & Communication department for product material, brochure and others.
- Liaise with Operations & IT on system development or enhancement to support new product implementation.
- Liaise with Sales on new product launch.
- Lead and manage Product department to achieve Product department goals and objectives.
- Assist Actuarial in reviewing product performance.
- Participate in strategic planning process, especially for product planning and positioning.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field, preferably overseas graduates
- At least 5 years of working experience in Life Insurance Product Development & Marketing
- Excellent communication in English, both written and spoken
- Good time management, able to manage tight deadlines and work long hours
- Strong skill in Ms. Office
- Female, max. 25 years old, single
- Minimum High School (SMU) educational background, with 1 year experience as a Receptionist
- Attractive and pleasant personality, preferably with minimum height 160 cm
- Good communication skill
- Able to communicate in English
- Customer oriented
- Good integrity
- Perform audit function both in operation and sales areas in Head Office and Branches
- Develop and manage audit assignment to accomplish Annual Audit Plan
- Ensure that detailed audit work is effectively focused on major risk and other essential areas.
- Assist in providing value-added recommendations that enhance internal control systems.
- Ensure prompt and effective communication of audit results
- Ensure that audit recommendations are properly implemented on timely manner
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting / Management from reputable university
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in auditing in Life Insurance / Financial Services company
- Good understanding in auditing concept, system and procedure
- Good communication including in written reports and presentation towards all level
- Strong Analytical Thinking, Independent and Proactive
- Willing to visit Branches
- Possess good computer skill i,e, Microsoft Office applications (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Visio)
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- High level of integrity, honest, detail oriented, and easy to adapt within new environment
Human Capital Department
Panin Life Center, 7th Fl.
Jl. Letjend S. Parman Kav. 91
Only short listed candidates will be notified by Panin Life to undergo further processes.