PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk, As one of Indonesia’s distinguished pharmaceutical company, Darya-Varia holds several values which one of them is “Passionate to Excel”. The Company holds this value exceedingly, therefore it provides knowledge and challenge for its human resources to grow and develop.
Darya-Varia an Pharmaceutical Group engaged in the manufacture and marketing of prescription and OTC medicines. We are inviting young and talented professionals to join us for the following position:
- Reponsible to computing , Controling, and analyzing of COST OF GOODS Manufactured (COGM) & COST OF GOODS SALES (COGS).
- Oversees the preparation and anaysis of cost reports.
- Update bill of Material standard Cost
- Controlling of Inventory Movement Record
- Graduate in Accounting or Management who possess strong analytical ability.
- Strong skill in MS. Excel and ERP (SAP, Oracle, Exact)
- Male or Female
- Minimum 2 Years of relevant experience
- Implement and facilitate of DVL’s company-wide talent management and learning & development processes and initiatives, competency modeling, leadership development, and learning & development curriculum.
- Prepare and ensure the delivery of, both in-house and with expert purveyors, a solution which includes a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, action learning & on the job learning.
- Collaborate with line manager in conducting training & development needs that will support the business strategies.
- Provide feedbacks from the results of the learning & development activities at the organizational, team and individual levels.
- Analyze & synthesize data from talent review sessions into meaningful conclusions that enhance fact-based talent decision-making; manage post-talent review processes that ensures proper follow through of actions determined at talent review sessions.
- 4 – 6 years experience & exposures in learning & development and talent management; will also consider extremely strong generalist who has strong experience in the aforementioned aspects of talent management, superior project management skills, and experience in rolling-out and managing company-wide projects and initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills: particularly in leading and facilitating meetings with key stakeholders; conducting and facilitating training programs; dealing with people at various levels in organization. Must have good writing skills. 3. Strong analytical skills; can analyze data and draw insights/inferences from the information/data gathered.
- To lead and supervise production/ processing in soft Capsule Departement.
- To ensure that all process during processing in soft Capsule meets quality specification and cGMP.
- To report th result of processing in Soft Capsule tp Production Manager
- To Manage and responsible for Soft Capsule production employees.
- Male 25- 34 years of age
- 1 year Experience in related position
- Good attitude
- Responsible and honest
- Will oversee the development of leadership development programs
- Will assist the OD Head in the succession planning efforts of the organization
- Bachelor degree in any major
- at least 8 Years experience has extensive exposure in L&D, change Management, Leadership development, culture building
- strategic and analytical : good conceptual skills, strong project management skills
- Must have proficient verbal and writing skill
- Strong fluencing skills
- Willing to go to the other locations ( Pulogadung, Cimanggis, Gn Puteri, Citereup) If Required.