Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 53 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive-to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.
PT Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business in Indonesia. These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to change and have a collaborative style. The current opportunity is :
SHIFT TEAM MANAGER
Job Accountabilities :
- Responsible for directing & coordinating the manufacturing operations performed in a shift of production lines, ensuring they reach volume, quality and cost goals.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline
- Minimum 7 years manufacturing experience
- Good knowledge in manufacturing systems, specifications, machines basic operations
- Good understanding in Lean & Six Sigma for Manufacturing
- Positive outlook, enthusiasm, high initiative and creative
- Sharp analytical skill
- Strong leadership and communication skill
- High commitment in safety and quality
- Excellent communication in English both Oral & Written
- Computer literacy
Stationed in Bogor, West Java
- Responsible to process monthly closing, provide weekly report, provide Manufacturing Analysis Performance System report for Headquarter and cost folder report for local management, provide cost study, provide schedule cost, prepare and taking physical inventory :
- Provide cost information to Factory Accounting Mgr., and other work assigned by FA Mgr.
- Prepare weekly report, unit, tonnage & FSV
- Prepare Factory Vouchers for Month-End Closing
- Prepare Daily waste report and Waste reconciliation (salvage value)
- Calculate and activate cost for import tire and engineering spare part
- Prepare, collect, and processing data for Schedule Cost purposes.
- Prepare and taking physical Inventory in Store and process, pricing and calculating the result of inventory.
- Degree in Accounting from reputable university with Min GPA 3,00
- Experience at least 2 years in cost accounting
- Good knowledge in budgeting and fixed asset
- Strong analytical thinking, team player, and detail oriented
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- English and Computer literacy
Human Resources Department
Please put the code as subject on e-mail