PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia (AXA General Insurance) is part of AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 163.000 employees serving 101 million customers in 57 countries.
AXA General Insurance operates through various distribution channels such as direct marketing, agency, broker, bancassurance, and alternate distribution, with constant expansion of its its network in Indonesia. Serving more than 23,000 clients in Indonesia and supported by more than 1,000 sales force and 8 branch offices.
AXA General Insurance provides a various range of general insurance protection. AXA General Insurance products vary from Personal Insurance such as home & contents, private motor, travel, individual & family health and personal accident insurance to Business Insurance such as property, office, manufacturing, marine cargo, motor and group health & accident.
AXA General Insurance invites the best Indonesian people to join as following positions :
- The Insurance Advisor will be based in a bank front line area and will be directly interact with the premier customer of the bank. The Insurance Advisor is responsible to sell company’s insurance product to those premier customers with certain target set by the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in assurance business would be an advantage.
- Target oriented person is required for this position.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Customer orientation skills
- Good in both oral and written English communication
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta, Bandung, Medan, Surabaya, Semarang
- Basic Salary
- Transport Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Monthly Incentive
- Quarterly Incentive
- Annual Incentive
- Health : Outpatient & Inpatient
- PA Insurance
- To lead HR initiative across AXA General Insurance and in coordination with AXA Indonesia.
- To serve as a coach and consultant in identifying, analyzing and resolving HR and organizational issues.
- Partner with managers and directors in all aspects of HR including performance management, recruiting and retention of talent, training and development, and employee relations.
- Partner with division leaders to translate key business strategies into relevant HR programs.
- Work closely and partner with senior management to understand the annual business plan and support alignment of divisional organizational structures.
- Present high quality analysis to substantiate findings and recommend for improvement.
- To provide guidance in people and organizational issues to the business.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capability and to develop leader’s skills in coaching and counseling.
- Implement, administer, and interpret policies and programs as applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- 10 years relevant work experience preferably in an international services company or consulting environment.
- Comfortable to work in a dynamic and changing environment with the ability to prioritize a varied workload and demonstrate ability to coach managers and leaders
- Strong customer orientation skills, strong interpersonal relationship, ability to influence and motivate employees at all level.
- Excellent presentation, training, and group facilitation skills with an ability to drive impact.
- Excellent organizational & project management skills and strong business awareness
- Fluent in English and computer literacy.
- Underwrite all surety and custom bondrisk falling within authority limit and make decision on all incoming inquiry with quick and prudent response
- Review performance of all surety and custom bondand implement necessary remedial actions if needed
- Be responsible for advising the management in regards to market situation, business performance, customer satisfaction, and others related to his/her job
- Get updated on competitor’s underwriting strategy
- Support team to maintained and keep good relationship with all producers especially the key producers and direct accounts.
- Provide training to staf
- Prepare timely and quality reports to management and regional office if needed, as required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- At least having AAAIK degree, or similar overseas association that is considered equivalent to AAMAI by the Insurance Bureau, who are specially assigned to manage Credit or Suretyship
- Experienced as underwriter in Credit or Suretyship Insurance, or experienced as corporate credit analyst at least 3 years
- Having undertaken education and training specially conducted in Credit or Suretyship Insurance
Should you meet all of the requirements above, please send your full resume, recent photograph, application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated confidentially