TOTAL is the world’s fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide. TOTAL E&P INDONESIE is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, TOTAL E&P INDONESIE invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
SENIOR INSPECTION ENGINEER
- Ensure that all (non rotating) production facilities and equipment are always fit for operation purpose through establishing effective inspection methodologies, planning and service support, and increased utilisation of inspection system
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- More than 3 years experience in technical inspection activities and static equipment inspection
- Familiar with risk based inspection/ inspection management systems, also with international codes & MIGAS regulations
- Controls and ensure that the Management policies and inspection work program are applied.
- Identify, establish the detail weekly resources requirement for site inspection operation and ensure their availability,
- Co-ordinate with relevant departments and sites for supporting resources (manpower, maintenance support, transport, etc.) required for site inspection operation.
- Prepare, Communicate, Execute, supervise and control the site activities of integrity department to ensure that they are performed in accordance to the inspection program (scope, schedule, etc.), relevant technical requirements, and HSE policy.
- Monitoring the status of integrity recommendations and communicate it with relevant parties (construction, maintenance, site planner) in order to ensure that the recommendations are followed in due time.
- To follow-up the realization of any inspection recommendation and monitor the quality of equipment repairs and/or modifications.
- To perform necessary inspection in case of emergency, investigate and reports an incident/accident from inspection point of view.
- Performs regular safety inspection, audits of facilities/equipment at site
- -Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineer.
- -Have a certification from Welding Inspector Course.
- At least 5 years of experience experience in oil & gas industry both offshore & onshore operation and construction
- Experience in plant construction and operation inspection works, having background knowledge in analysing the condition of equipment (piping, pressure vessels, structure, lifting equipment)
- Strong knowledge in NDT and other inspection techniques (including material, corrosion, and coating)
- Familiar with international inspection codes and Indonesian statutory legislation.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and good managerial skill.
- Knowledge in RBI (Risk Based Inspection)
- Coordinate and organize environment studies in order to comply with HSE Company regulations & standards
- Review environment perfomance of affiliate to provide proper and auditable business process
- Support engineering aspects for emergency response preparedness of oil spill in order to minimize operational risk and mitigation of potential environmental effect
- Conduct and control cost efficiency and effectiveness of service operations to optimize operational expenses within service
- Conduct and control human resources aspect covering man power planning, personal competency development, and performance appraisal to ensure continuation of people development within the service
- Graduated from Bachelor degree, preferably in Environmental or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in environmental aspects of oil & gas industry, preferably with field exposure
- Able to present solutions fitting the Best Available Technology/Best Environment Practice to put in relation Regulatory requirements (both government and company standard) and company economical and technical constraint
- Negotiation and communication skills dealing with government authorities and team management