PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all employees. Our business provides integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities, engineering oil & gas and mining across Indonesia.
With continued growth we are currently offering bright Indonesian University Graduates an opportunity to build a professional career within the largest mining and construction through our Graduate Development Programs. We offer opportunities for enthusiastic and motivated Graduates for the following position :
- Bachelor degree from Mining Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00 (Year of Graduation 2010 - 2012)
- Willing to work in remote locations
- Able to work under pressure in a culturally diverse organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skill and able to influence situations to achieve goals
- Computer literate and able to communicate in English (written and oral)
Each Graduate Engineer will be provided with a Mentor who will provide coaching, guidance and advice on an as required basis. You will work together with Toolman, Serviceman, Mechanic, and Warehouse Personnel to understand tools and component of each type of heavy equipment, understand the different tyre sizes and tyre lives for each unit, understand warehouse and logistic systems. Understand the main roles that are available within the Plant Group (Reliability Engineering, DMG Group, Component Planner).
- Willing to work on mining locations around Kalimantan area.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from Mechanical Engineering with minimum GPA 2.80 from reputable University (Year of Graduation 2011 - 2012)
- Have automotive activities background is a must
- High passion in automotive activities such as repair, maintenance, preventive, predictive
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Highly motivated, strong analytical skill and problem solving capabilities, good team work and adaptable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to influence situation to achieve goals
- Able to work under pressure in an International and culturally diverse organization