PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) was established by Government Regulation no. 56, 1991 by deed of Notary Imas SH. 1 dated December 1, 1992, as published in the State Gazette No. Rl. 8612 In 1994, along with the latest changes as published in the State Gazette Rl No. dated January 2, 1999. 1. PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero), headquartered in Jl. Krakatau Ujung No. 100 Medan 20241, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) opens opportunities for college graduates Strata-1, Diploma III and SMK to work together to develop the company.
- Indonesian citizens.
- Able-bodied as evidenced by submitting a doctor's note.
- Not tied to a bond with the agency / company.
- Willing to be placed in the working area of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam (NAD), North Sumatra, Riau and Riau Islands.
- Certified Tier One and a Diploma of Higher Education or accredited Private Higher minimum "B", a certified School of Vocational High School or Private.
- Program of study:
- Strata 1: Economic Management, Economics and Accounting, Legal, Industrial Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Nursing.
- Diploma: Accounting, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, management, Nautical Expert Level III (ANT III), Expert Level III Teknika (ATT III), Management, Transportation, Computer, and Statistics.
- SMK: Building, Electrical / Electrical, and Mechanical / Automotive.
- Maximum age 30 years for Clinicians, 27 for Strata 1 (including ANT III, ATT III and management); 25 years for D III and 21 years for SMK per January 1, 2013.
- GPA minimum 2.75 (scale of 4).
- Average of at least 7.00 UN value.
- Mastering English well.