PT Adaro Energy Tbk has vertically integrated operations from coal mining to power generations.
Adaro Energy and its group of subsidiaries have numerous competitive advantages, including:
- Low cost producer: The mine location and characteristics of the deposit, as well as the operating strategy and execution create the capacity to produce coal at low cost level.
- Large operation: Adaro Energy and its subsidiaries own and operate the largest coal mine in Indonesia, is the second largest coal producer in Indonesia, has the largest single location open pit mine in the southern hemisphere and the fourth largest in the world.
- Unique coal: Adaro Energy's enviromentally friendly coal is trademarked around the world as Envirocoal. Growing concern for the environment, as well as understanding of Envirocoal's other benefits, such as lower operating costs, will keep demand for Envirocoal firm.
- Highly skilled work force with many years experience: A large and varied work force and management, made up of people with decades of experience from Indonesia and around the world. Many consider Adaro as responsible for establishing the international market for subbituminous environmental coal.
- Diversified loyal blue chip customer base: Adaro Energy and its subsidiaries sell Envirocoal to a geographically diverse customer base of 41 companies in 17 different counties around the world. Most have been customers for many years and substantially all are power companies.
- Not restricted by infrastructure: Adaro Energy's existing infrastructure, gives the company the capacity to increase production rapidly with minimal capital expenditure and can quickly adjust production volume based on market demand and conditions.
- A collection of integrated profit centers: Adaro Energy's plan is forward thinking in that it plans for each subsidiary to become, while fully integrated into the Adaro coal supply chain, an independent profit center. The profit from these subsidiaries will assist the group's overall income growth. Each subsidiary may become publicly listed.
- Experienced subsidiaries: Adaro Energy's strategic business units are experienced in the sectors of mining, trading, mining contractor service and infrastructure & logistics.
- High quality assets: As well as the 3.5 billion tonnes of coal reserves and resources, Adaro Energy has a complete production fleet in the form of equipment, and facilities for crushing, stockpiling, transportation, loading, and production and other supporting roles.
- Handling documentation of coal shipments for export & domestic shipment
- Prepare pre-shipping docs prior shipment
- Follow up quality certificate and shipping docs after completion loading vessel/barge
- Prepare invoicing coal shipments
- Prepare lay time calculation vessel
- Prepare administration coal shipment report and filling
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree (S1) from any major discipline (with preference major in Mining discipline)
- Preferable has experience 2-3 years in shipping, logistic, handling L/C and knowledge of documentation in mining and coal industry.
- Good command in English both oral and written.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Hard working, strong leadership, self discipline and good communication skill an also willing to work under pressure.
- Coordinates Graduate Development Program
- Ensuring all programs are prepared and implemented as scheduled
- Reviews all graduate development program and continue to improve
- Work with Admin Support Superintendent to develop document & knowledge management
- Support in developing curriculum for graduate development program if needed
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering (Mining/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Geology/ Geotech) or Bachelor Degree (S1) in Management/ Business Administration/ Accounting
- Minimum 1 year in administering or coordinating a development program
- Minimum 1 year experience in engineering work would be an advantage
- Minimum 1 year experience in training and development area is a plus
- Some exposure in Program Curriculum Development
- Able to administer or coordinate program
- Able to supervise a team of program counsellors
- Able to schedule training and communicate well with all parties
- Some knowledge on a database system
- Able to deliver training would be a great advantage
- Able to develop a program would be a plus
- Willing to be located in South Kalimantan (Tanjung, Tabalong)
- Coordinates Internship Programs within Adaro Group for identifying potential high school & undergraduate students
- Ensuring all internship programs are developed (technical and non-technical skills) implemented as per plan and for all Adaro sites (Jakarta & Kalimantan), and administered as per company objectives
- S1 in Management/ Business Administration/ Psychology
- Min. 1 years experience in internship programs would be a plus
- Critical to be able to communicate well with all parties
- Able to supervise a number of projects at the same time
- Able to recommend the correct work area for participant of internship
- Knows how to deal with universities and promote internship at Adaro
- Able to deliver simple skill training
- Able to coordinate internship participants who are high school and university students
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
- Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics, and mechanical, electrical, atomic and sub- atomic structures and processes.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Maximum 35 years of age
- At least 3 years experience in maintenance as Electrical Engineer
- Willing to be placed at Kelanis, Kalimantan Selatan