PT Nestle Indonesia, Our company is a leading food Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our Company has for the past 145 years produces the best product with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to us by our consumers worldwide.
If you have the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoys facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join as our:
- Responsible in conducting Job Evaluation, Salary Review, Mass Promotion, Head Count Planning and any kind of project related to Compensation Department
- Having at least 2 years minimum experience performing job evaluation and salary review. Preferably from consultancy
- Proficient in English both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Having good communication skill, good service orientation and result focus
- As Medical Delegate you will liaise and provide accurate information to HealthCare Professionals related to Nestle’s products regarding their features, advantages, benefits and their appropriate use within the Code of Ethics.
- Min. Bachelor degree, preferably majoring in Pharmacy, Nutrition or other relevant studies
- Fresh Graduate with min. GPA 3.00, (experience in a relevant field is a plus)
- Good written and oral communication skills in English as well as Bahasa
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality
- Willing to be placed in one of the following areas : Sumatra, Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi.
Procurement Business Excellence Specialist
- As the leading Food Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé has for the past 145 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to us by our consumers worldwide. If you share the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization, to join us as Procurement Business Excellence Specialist.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Economic, Management or Engineering
- Having minimum 2 - 4 years experience in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance function or related fields
- Proficiency in English
- Understand Procure to pay (P2P) best practices
- Familiar with SAP
- Having good analytical skill
- Strong intrepersonal skills
- Well time management
- Very good organizational & planning skills
- Self motivated
- Having well curiosity & challenging mindset