Lowongan Kerja Indosat - More than 40 years ago, Indosat was established as an integrated Indonesian telecommunications network and service provider. Along with our subsidiaries, Lintasarta and IM2, we currently offer cellular, fixed wireless, fixed line, IDD, data communication and internet across Indonesia. As of end 2010, Indosat is the second largest cellular operator in the country with more than 40 million subscribers.
Indonesia's large population, around 230 million inhabitants, is the fourth most populous country in the world and continuous economic growth has led to increasing demand of telecommunications services. Since our establishment in November 20, 1967, Indosat has developed its people to reflect excellence in the industry and as a company that is a place to develop your professional career.
Indosat has won hundreds of prestigious awards for excellence in various categories, such as the Most Admired Company in Indonesia, Quality of Corporate Governance, Product Innovation, Customer Service, Human Resources Development, as well as Corporate Social Responsibility.
Assistant General Counsel (Manager) Corporate Affairs & Business Development
- Providing legal advisory services to business unit within the company in conducting its activities particularly in Corporate Affairs and Business Development area.
- Must minimally Bachelor or Law Degree with at least 7 years experience as Corporate Lawyer and/or in-house counsel in multinational and/or publicly listed corporation.
- Familiar with company laws, banking and finance laws, investment laws, telecommunication laws, manpower laws, intellectual property laws, as well as in depth knowledge of securities and capital market regulations.
- (Preferably) qualified to practice law in Indonesia (member of PERADI) and have some exposure to SEC/NYSE regulations.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Education minimum D3 Secretarial or other suitable background
- Having similar work experience (minimum 2 years)
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Familair and comfortable to work in multinational company
- Able to work well under pressure
- Willing to work long hours if needed
- Contract 1 year (can be extended based on performance review)
- Facility is equal to permanent employee's
Manager Data Warehouse & BI Solution
1. Project Management
- Analyze user requirement in order to translate business requirement into IT solution & technical specification
- Manage and execute project/development in the area of Data Warehouse
- Analyze requirement and come-up with Project Plan. Project Plan has to be communicated and agreed by busines user
- Experience in dealing with complex project involving many departments and aligning expectation to achieve goals of project
- Determine the optimal approach for obtaining data from diverse source system platforms and moving it to Data Warehouse
- Periodically review all data content in Data Warehouse to identify opportunities for improvement of problem avoidance
- Design metadata solution
- Develop disaster recovery strategy
- Coordinate prototype reviews and gather prototype feedback
- Recommend appropriate scope of requirements and priorities
- Analyze functionality of existing decision support and executive information systems
- Data Warehouse & BI Solution experience (min. 4 years)
- Supervision/managerial level (min. 1 year)
- Having good knowledge of analytical and programming technical skill such as: Java, web programming, PL/SQL, SOAP/web services, etc
- Having good knowledge and understanding for business process in Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Having good knowledge and understanding for existing application such as: ETL (Data Stage Programming), Oracle Database/Exadata, SPSS tools, etc
- Having good understanding in the development process cycle (SDLC)
- Commitment to quality and timely result of the works
- Good leadership and team work skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / cv to Lowongan Kerja Indosat