Fujitsu Indonesia is a leading provider of customer-focused information technology and communications solutions for the global marketplace. Pace-setting device technologies, highly reliable computing and communications products, and a worldwide corps of systems and services experts uniquely position us to deliver comprehensive solutions that open up infinite possibilities for our customers' success.
Fujitsu offers one-stop end-to-end solutions, covering from high-quality PCs to mission-critical Servers, business and manufacturing applications and ICT infrastructure. Customer portfolio of Fujitsu Indonesia spans across various industries and segments such as government, manufacturing, retail, oil & gas as well as telecommunication, including the largest telecommunication and manufacturing companies in Indonesia.
Due to the rapid business growth, now Fujitsu Indonesia is looking for experienced IT professional as well as fresh-graduate student from technical and electronic field to fulfill the below positions:
Account Manager for Oil & Gas Industries
As an Account Manager you will be responsible in driving the business and increasing Fujitsu shared of wallet in the assigned territory or vertical industry. Your responsibility will include creating and maintaining close relationship with customers, generating demands / projects, creating and managing account and opportunities plan as well as achieving target / quota assigned, conduct post sales activities to maintain and ensure client loyalty, satisfaction and mutually beneficial solid long term relationship.
You will work closely with Fujitsu strong Technology Consultants and Product Managers internally.
- You must have at least 5 (five) years experience as an account manager in Oil & gas industries, max 40 years old.
- Have strong background knowledge of IT or Telecommunication products and solutions
- Understand industry trends and competitor activity and apply them in sales plan development
- Understand sales and marketing principles and also good in networking.
- Have strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and creative problem solving skills, and fluent in English.
- Have ability to develop and manage clients.
- Have motivated self starter working with cross functional teams with excellent interpersonal skills, passionate energetic, mature, strong personal drive.
- Have willingness to travel, and have effective time management, planning, organizing and multi-tasking skills to accommodate workload demands.
- To manage and ensure deliverables project scope, timeline and milestonesthe implementation of Data Center Infrastructure
- Responsible to achieve Service Level Agreement and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, dependencies, identify potential risk, critical path, advice contingency plans and escalate to management and stakeholders.
- Deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Manage project after sales phase (under contract or under warranty).
- Comply to Fujitsu policy when working with external partner and customer.
- Minimum 2 year in implementing Data Center, larger than 50m2
- Experience in handling DC Operation. (such us Perform day-to-day DC Operation, Achieve SLA, Report, Network, and Other utility related in DC
- Has experience as a project Manager in IT infrastructure implementation Project
- Graduated from reputable university, minimum Bachelor Degree
- Education Background: Information Technology or Computer Science or Telecommunication orInformation Management or equal
- Good communication in English both oral & written
- Having good self-motivation, fast learner, can do attitude and able to work as a team, good administration skill
- Willing to work extended hours/holiday/weekend to meet project requirements
- Able to work under required time and pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and teamwork player
- Having CDCP certification will advance
- Having PMP certification will advance
- User Requirement Gathering
- Blue Print Design
- Clear Communication with Stakeholders
- 2 years experience with any ERP system
- Japanese speaking is preferred
- Solid Knowledge of ERP systems/bespoke products
- Industry knowledge of Manufacturing, Distribution, Accounting, Finance
- Excellent problem solving and troubling shooting skills
- Excellent customer care and strong interpersonal skills
- Good general Knowledge of Trading / Distribution Principles
Put your applied position in Subject field
PT. Fujitsu Indonesia
Wisma Keiai 10th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 3
Jakarta 10220 – Indonesia
Phone : +62 21 5709330 Fax : +62 21 5735150