ANTV was launched on 1 March 1993 as a local television station in Lampung province. In the same month it was awarded a government license for nationwide broadcasting, and moved its studio to Jakarta. The first programming it produced itself was live buletin actual segment main news report journal services information coverage of the general session of the People's Consultative Assembly on 1 March 1993.
EXTERNAL RELATION STAFF
carry out external relations including
- Ensuring the availability of data and information about the ANTV on the website.
- Responsible for complaints of viewers, including check and follow up
- Serving visits from outsiders ANTV company, including the schedule and prepare a presentation to be delivered.
- Responsible for advertising the application letter together, including the documenting and monitoring zoom.
- Male / female max. 30 years
- Minimal D3 majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Advertising
- 1 year experience in the field of external relations
- Having knowledge of administrative management and organizational behavior
- Having good communication skills
- Mastering Microsoft Office
- Preparation, installation, maintenance and repair of the equipment is the responsibility of the unit Mechanical Electrical (AC, generator equipment, PLN power, and UPS).
- Male max. 30 years
- Minimal Electro D3 majors
- 1 year experience in the field of ME
- Can read and make drawings of electrical installations
- Mastering English
- Mastering the computer (Microsoft Office, Visio, AutoCAD)
- Prepare, implement and operate the system installation and arrangement of the lights in the studio and outside the studio that is used on a production.
- Male max. 30 years
- Minimal D3 all majors
- Have knowledge of Broadcast Production
- Not color blind
- Can work under pressure
- Have good cooperation skills
- In charge of operating the Video Tape Recorder (VTR) and Camera Control Unit (CCU) in a production program and is responsible for the image quality on all cameras used in the production in order to obtain a good image results.
- Male / Female Max 30 years old
- minimal D3 All Programs
- Knowledge and experience in broadcast production
- not color blind
- able to work under pressure
- have good cooperation skills
- Quantitative data collection process, analysis and evaluation of program development steps of the programs that are being and will be running.
- Male / female max 30 years
- S1 majoring in Social Community / Statistics / Communication / Broadcasting
- 1 year experience in quantitative research
- Have knowledge about the world of broadcast
- Master the English language