Emerio, an NTT Communications company, is a technology services and outsourcing company. With deep industry knowledge, business process expertise, global resources and proven track record, we deploy the right people, skills and technologies to help clients improve their performance. We help organisations achieve consistent quality and operational cost reductions through optimised service delivery models and process improvements. Emerio offers cutting-edge solutions in the areas of Application Services, Infrastructure Services and Business Process Outsourcing.
Since our inception in 1997, some of the world's leading companies across industry verticals have leveraged Emerio's globally networked delivery model to maximise their returns. Our track record of successful deliveries has been the single pivotal factor for our growth – reflected in our customer retention track record.
Emerio has a significant client base not only in Singapore, but in the region. Moreover Emerio’s Singapore presence is further bolstered by éHUB , a global shared services hub with a capacity of 320 people working on a 24x7 basis. The new facility houses Emerio’s Shared Services, namely Infrastructure Services, Applications Services and BPO Services.
Lowongan Kerja Emerio:
Account Manager (Solution)
- Reporting to the Sales Director, you will spend a lot of time with your customers providing Information Technology service updates and presenting the most effective IT solutions to customers
- You will also be responsible for preparing tenders/project proposals,collecting orders and ensuring timely execution of the same
- You will be responsible for attaining sales quotas and direct activities of all sales and marketing support efforts
- You will meet with key prospects, make presentations, maintain good relations with existing and prospective customers and negotiate contracts and prices
To be eligible for this job you must have:
- A degree in Business, Computing or related discipline
- Broad knowledge of the IT and services industry
- Progressively responsible experience with information technology and a minimum of 4 years specifically managing sales
- A very good understanding of the competitive landscape
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills as well as people skills and presentation skills
- A high level of English proficiency, both written as well as oral
- The will to learn new technologies and approaches
- The ability to multitask, be a hard worker, be able to work in a team oriented as well as client oriented environment
- A proven track record of sales and sales management in the IT Solutions and services industry is a definite advantage
- Good network of executives especially in the Banking & Financial Services or other industry, like telecommunication or Oil & Gas Industry would be a disctinct benefit
ETL Consultant (ETL)
- You will be required to develop complex financial calculation for regulatory needs.
- Graduate Degree in Information Technology from reputable university
- Have minimum 2 years of experience is Data Warehouse / Business Intelligent / Data Integrator ETL software
- Understanding and experience with ETL methodologies, Business Intelligence and data warehousing principles, approaches, technologies
- Must have used ETL tools for data extraction and aggregation works
- Experience in Informatica or Hyperion or SQL Server Integration Services 2005 (SSIS) will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent hands on experience in software application development mainly focus on Microsoft Technologies like Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Proficiency in English (both oral and written) and also have high commitment to meet project targets
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skill
SQL DBA Consultant (DBA)
- Able to describe and explain database architecture (SQL Server)
- Database Administration including troubleshooting, backup, restore and developing scripts to start and stop database
- Backups and restores of databases, different types of database backups and restores, different types of database files to backup and restore, different recovery scenarios
- Working experience in at least one third-party database backup and restore tool
- Performing routine database administration tasks, either manually or via scripts, tools, etc.
- Able to develop scripts to automate routine database administration tasks
- Database security, including checking of vendor database security alerts, implementing patches and other fixes recommended by vendors to address security issues, including planning and scheduling of patches and downtime on all supported databases
- Working experience in Microsoft Windows Server System Administration, able to perform most system administration tasks
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Required skills: SQL Server Administration, IIS server Administration, Windows Adminsitration
- Required language: English
- At least 2 years of working experience in related fields is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta
- Applicants should be Indonesian and if other nationality should hold relevant residence status
- Preferably senior executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
- Willing to be assigned for contract assignment (extendable) in Banking Sector
Please send your resume along with a recent photograph, current and expected salary and availability to the above e-mail id. To : firstname.lastname@example.org