EagleBurgmann is a globally active mechanical engineering corporation and manufacturer and provider of special sealing systems for industrial applications. As technology leader, we set benchmarks in the sealing industry by way of groundbreaking innovations. We have a workforce of approx. 6000 employees and serve an extensive portfolio of prestigious customers throughout the world. With headquarters in Wolfratshausen in Germany and Tokyo in Japan, EagleBurgmann belongs to Germany’s Freudenberg Group and Japan’s EKK Group. As a dynamically growing corporation, we are constantly on the look-out for talented people to strengthen our staff. We require creative team players and offer responsible positions, exciting work, attractive remuneration packages and an international environment.
Here you will find an overview of job vacancies at EagleBurgmann. Please address your application to our Human Resources Development department (Personalentwicklung). For initial information, please contact the person named in connection with the job in which you are interested.
- D3 Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible For Implementing The Goals, Standards And Objectives Of The Administrative Services
- Department As Well As The Goals, Standards And Objectives Of The Division.
- Trains Divisional Staff On Inventory Policies And Procedures. \nexercises, Directs, And Ensures A Safe Work Environment In The Warehousing Area At All Times.
- Using Excellent Customer Service Skills, Establishes And Maintains Effective Working Relationships With another Employees, Officials, And All Members Of The General Public.
Jl. Jababeka Blok J6-e Kawasan Industri Cikarang 17550 Bekasi, Jawa Barat
Kode Pos : 17550
Kode Pos : 17550