PT. Indopoly Swakarsa Industry Tbk. (Indopoly) was established in 1996. Throughout the years with its dedicated employees and experienced management, the company has become one of the leading manufacturers specialty in flexible packaging film. To enhance and strengthen our position, we are seeking highly qualified professional motivated person to join our team for the challenging position of :
Employee Relations Specialist
Purwakarta (Jawa Barat)
- Developing effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across the organization.
- Effective case management of people related issues such as: disciplinaries, performance management, employment tribunals, grievance and absence management.
- Assess potential problems and make sound judgments around issues that may have an adverse effect on the business from an ER perspective.
- Monitoring trends in employment practices and advising on appropriate proactive action.
- Providing advice and guidance on disciplinary and welfare cases, capability, grievance, and coaching managers where appropriate.
- Advise and guide on pay related matters: pay reviews, reward projects, changes to pay related terms etc.
- Advise and support all parts of the business on employee relations matters to ensure their effective management. Issues include: disciplinaries, grievances and performance issues.
- Keep up to date with current ER legislation and ensure this is updated in the company’s Human Resource policies.
- Assists the Superior on the development of Personnel Policies and Procedures (SOP) and Collective Labor Agreement/Company Policy.
- Provides counseling services to departments and employees on various Employee Relations issues.
- Must possess a Bachelor Degree (S1), preferably in Law from reputable university
- Must have 3+ years working experience as Employee / Industrial Relations Specialist, in manufacturing company with more than 500 employees
- Preferably have certified in represent the company if there is industrial issues in district court
- Have experience in handling Labor Union
- Ability to build a good relationship with government
- Ability to work at both a strategic and operational level and to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Sensitive people skills: a high level of emotional intelligence; excellent interpersonal skills; a wide understanding of people issues
- Competent computer skills, such as MS Words, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to demonstrate presence and credibility within the organization
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, communications programs and strategies.
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, and pricing of company products or services.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution. Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data (such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires), or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Authoring reports containing actionable recommendations.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in business, mathematics, or the sciences.
- A minimum of 5 years within the custom Market Research industry.
- Experience in qualitative market research, database marketing analysis including analytics, direct marketing test design, response analysis, ROI analysis, segmentation analysis, customer profiling, etc.
- Creative thinking, exceptional analytical skills coupled with solid business acumen
- Excellent database management skills.
- Strong expertise in computer software, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS (or similar analytic program).
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication abilities; ability to translate data into information, then into business recommendations.
- Able to speak in mandarin is an advantage.
- Female, Age max. 28 years old
- Min. Diploma degree of Business Administration, Secretary or Management
- At least 2 years experience as Admin Staff
- Computer literate (MS Office & Open Office)
- Innovative and high motivated person.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Able to work independently and a team