Bureau Veritas, established in 1828, is an international organisation providing services such as conformity assessment, consultancy, training and outsourcing in various markets. Our Mission is to generate added value for our clients by seeing to their assets, projects, products, personnel and management systems leading to risk reduction and performance improvement.
For our project office in Surabaya, we are looking for the following position urgently:
Surabaya (Jawa Timur) - Surabaya
- Telephone Inquiries
- Traveling arrangement
- Assist in preparing all document required for public training
- Assist in follow up account receivable for East Java clients, including ensuring that the data is correct (NPWP No, Company Details, SPPKP & document for contract/agreement with government organization)
- Filling & Corespondense (incoming & outgoing document/letter for Surabaya office)
- Verify Time and Expenses Report for Manager’s approval
- Handling Pettycash – BVI Sby Office & Bill Payment for office Surabaya
- Handling General Affairs need for Surabaya Office
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Domicile in Surabaya area
- site inspection for installtation & assembly of boilers, turbine, generator, BOP auxiliary equipment,
- site inspection for civile works, steel structure of plant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Part-Time position(s) available.
PT Bureau Veritas Indonesia
Attn. Human Resources Department
Fax: 021 521 0806
email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org | Closing Date:07-06-12