PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) A State Owned Enterprise, Non Bank Financial Institution, Playing Active Role In Facilitating Infrastructure Financing, Encouraging Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in Indonesia:
Is Looking For Experienced Highly Competent And Self Motivated Profesionals To Fill The Following Position :
Staff Manajemen Resiko
Jakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) - Wisma GKBI Lt.8, Jl.Jend. Sudirman No.28 Jakarta
- Reviewing transactions termsheet
- Preparing financial model and analyze investment projects including greenfield projects
- Perform valuations and forecasting
- Maintains market risk data (bond, stock, currency)
- Conduct due diligence (feasibility study and legal contractual)
- Writing and preparing rating memo
- Male / Female, max 30 years old
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Finance / Economic
- Having min. 2-5 years experience in similar position particularly in Banking / Private Equity / Investment Bank Industry as credit analyst.
- Understanding market risk
- Having CFA / FRM will be advantage
- Able to work in a team as well as individually
- Having attention to detail and risk focus
- Willing to travel to project site
- Having good analytical skill, decision making, and problem solving skill
- Should possessess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficient with computer literacy minimum Ms. word, Ms. Excell, and Ms. Powerpoint
- Having fluency in english both written and spoken is a must
- Female, Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) from Secretary Academy.
- Having minimum 5-10 years experience in similar position preferably from Banking / Finance / Investment Institution.
- Having Trustworthy, Precise, Self Motivated, Teamwork, Hardworking, Interpersonal Skill, Communication Skill, Fast Learner, Proactive, and Self Initiated.
- Having ability in managing time efficiently and mature.
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum Ms. Word, Ms. Excell, and Ms. Powerpoint.
- Good command of English both written and spoken is a must
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Applied position must be written as the email subject)