DHL Supply Chain is the global leader in supply chain management, providing customer-focused solutions to a wide range of industries. Its comprehensive range of innovative logistics solutions encompasses the complete supply chain from design and consulting through warehousing and distribution services to integrated information management and e-commerce support.
Due to our progressive expansion, particularly in the logistic business, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our innovative team for the position as mentioned below.
Data Entry&Inventory Supervisor / Staff
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Having minimum 2 years of experiences in the same position.
- Hands on experiences in inventory management.
- Able to work to a tight time and commit to completion dates.
- Computer Literate especially MS Office (excel).
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Bogor (Jawa Barat)
- Max 37 years old
- Min. Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Having knowledge of all Human Resources and General Affairs aspects
- Min. 2 year experience in similar functions.
- Having experience in Warehouse operation, preferably from multinational logistics company
- Excellent in MS Office
- Preferred domicile in Bogor
- Managing the outcome of high quality and error free Supply Chain solutions which in line with DHL standard pricing principals by thorough analysis of Customer’s data/profile, aiming to meet customer’s requirements or expectations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience at Business Development for Logistics Supply Chain and or 3rd Party Logistic.
- Having high attention on details, have capability to analyze and solve problems,
- Experience in developing project budget, experience in logistic/warehousing processes and supporting system
- Advance in Microsoft office (excel, Visio, power point),
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible to ensure the smooth operation on day to day activities of the site and to achieve the agreed performance targets as agreed with customer
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- 1-3 years experience in Logistics (Warehouse & Distribution) Operations
- Have capability to analyze and solve problems
- Experiences in Logistics/distribution processes and supporting systems
- People management skills; ability to work with others and influence them to accomplish objectives
- Strong Leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Have moderate English ability
- Determine and self motivated
DHL Supply Chain
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection.