PT Rutledge Indonesia, A leading H2S Safety Service Company in Oil & Gas, Geothermal, Petrochemical, and Marine Industry is seeking for competent professionals for following positions:
EHSF (Environs, Health, Safety and Fire) Coordinator
- The selected candidate shall be responsible to manage the activities of Safety, Occupational Hygiene, Environmental, Security and Fire divisions according to best practice standards to reduce impacts, to implement prevention measures and to minimize loss to the greatest extent for a Large Scale Petrochemical Plant Construction Site.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical or Civil or Chemical Process Engineering with post graduate in Occupational Safety & Health or Environmental Science
- Registered Safety Officer
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in large scale Engineering & Construction projects in the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry with at least 2 years in senior level
- Excellent report writing and project management skills in addition to good interpersonal skills
- Demostrated strong leadership in Safety and Quality
- Responsible of the fire brigade and evacuation team in case of emergency, to take care of the equipments for fire prevention and conduct trainings concerring fire prevention, evacuation route, tackling of fire to all employees.
- Able to conduct Safety Trainings like H2S Safety, Confined Space Training, Authorized Gas Tester (AGT) and others.
- Engineering back ground from Electro or Chemical engineering or other relevant
- HAVE min 5 Years experiences in Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power Plant, and Refineries for NDT Jobs Especially Tubing and Tubular Inspection
- Have experiences in Turn key project and or EPC Project Management
- Good Connection and Network Power Plant , Petrochemical and Oil and Gas Refineries
- Understand Steam boiler, Turbine, Tubing, Tubular, Tanks operations
- Understand details on Shut Down , Turn around , and Maintenance Production Facilities in Petrochemicals, Refineries , and Power Plant
- University Degree preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Fluent in English, MS Office, MS Project and computer literate
Please remember to type the job title that you are applying for in the Subject field of your email. Please do not leave the Subject field incomplete, blank or general. Do note that all applications are strictly private and confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.