PT BASF Indonesia, We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
For our entities in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam & Singapore, we are looking for young talents who want to grow - together with us.
Grow ASEAN Graduate Development Program
Jakarta Raya - Functions
- Undergraduate degree with excellent results; we encourage graduates from all professions to apply
- High achievement-orientation as well as strong analytical and work management skills
- Excellent communication skills and team player ability
- High degree of motivation and adaptability
- Good English skills
- Extensive on-the-job experience by rotating through different corporate and related functions (e.g. Finance & Accounting, Human Resources)
- Challenging tasks in a corporate environment, providing the opportunity to develop your skills and prove your abilities
- Networking events and joint projects in an international Grow ASEAN team (program is simultaneously run in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Singapore)
- Participation in subregional projects or an international assignment may be possible based on performance
- A challenging 18-month program across different functions that gives you a kick-start for your professional career in an international company
- Mentorship as well as structured guidance in every rotation to support you in your personal and professional development
- A wide range of trainings that complement your on-the-job training
Please apply online at:
Please hand in your resume together with supporting documents stating your academic and extracurricular achievements.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
For more information please contact:
or refer to: