PT Aero Systems Indonesia (ASYST) , a subsidiary of PT. Garuda Indonesia, is one of the leading IT service providers for the airline and aviation industries.
To answer the challenges of the future, we are inviting high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Plan and schedule project time lines.
- Track project deliverable using appropriate tools.
- Project evaluations and assessments of results.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present report defining project progress, problem and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Quality assurance.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in project management, preferably in Airline industry.
- Excellent knowledge in project management techniques and tools.
- Excellent knowledge in both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Excellent knowledge and experienced in implementing people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Proficient in project management software.
- Handling application support
- Involving in consultation and package solution
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigate, analyze, and solve software problems, map client business requirements, process, and objectives
- Have a good knowledge in Linux, Java, Jboss, and Oracle
- Collaborate with Business Process
- Continuously monitor and do preventive application maintenance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Required skills : Linux, Java, Jboss, Oracle
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Good personal qualities and competencies
- Willing to work hard and a good team player
- Fluent in English both oral and written