Yayasan Khazanah is a foundation established by Khazanah Nasional Berhad (Khazanah Nasional) – the investment holding arm of the Government of Malaysia.
We are entrusted to select, support, groom and nurture exceptional individuals’ who will eventually take on high-level positions in the best organisations including government-linked companies (GLCs) in Malaysia.
The mission is in line with Khazanah commitment to the active development of human capital to ensure that Malaysia continues to improve its competitiveness on the global stage.
As a start, we groom talents and help them build their capabilities by offering scholarships to pursue studies at Malaysia’s premier universities or at the world’s renowned institutions of higher learning.
Malaysian citizens may choose to apply one of the three scholarship programme below:
- Khazanah Global Scholarship Programme
- Khazanah-Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Merdeka Scholarship Programme
- Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme
Ensuring financial support represents merely one part of the equation. An exciting and rewarding journey awaits you through the broad range of development programmes planned for Khazanah’s Scholars.
Redefining the future by investing in the next generation of leaders
At Yayasan Khazanah, we don’t just select scholars with exceptional intelligence, drive and a track record of accomplishments; we look for potential leaders who can redefine the future.
Our hope is to groom the next generation of leaders in businesses and industries so that they can transform and make substantial contributions to Malaysia’s government-linked companies (GLCs) and other top organisations in the country or around the world.
The journey starts with offering deserving scholars full scholarships under the Khazanah Scholarship Programme to study at premier universities around the world or in Malaysia. Besides financial support, an integral feature of the Khazanah Scholarship Programme is a broad range of training and developmental activities that scholars will undergo to help prepare them for a successful and accelerated path to leadership.
Discover an exciting, challenging and rewarding future with us.
Application for Khazanah Asia Scholarship for Postgraduate Master (in collaboration with CIMB Niaga) is open from 16th January 2012 until 26th February 2012.
Dateline for Khazanah-Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Merdeka Scholarship application for year 2012 is extended until 22nd January 2012. Click here to apply
For inquiries please call
+603-2034 0000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
email us at email@example.com.
For detailed Click Here
Khazanah Global Scholarship Programme
The Khazanah Global Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading universities around the world. In addition, recipients of the Khazanah Global Scholarship are provided with leadership trainings and job attachments at leading organisations in Malaysia.
The trainings, job attachments and exposures, and the facility to gain professional experience at leading corporations in the world represent opportunities that we provide in our quest to nurture our scholars to realise their potential to become Malaysia’s future business and industry leaders.
The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to Yayasan Khazanah’s terms and conditions.
The scholarship is open to all Malaysians planning to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at top universities in the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia.
General Terms and Conditions
- Posses strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- A personal statement (for undergraduate study) or a research outline (for postgraduate study) will be required
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
- Obtained a minimum of 8As in the recent SPM examination
- Not exceeding 18 years of age as at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
- Obtained a minimum 3As for A-level
- Obtained a minimum of 3.50 CGPA for Bachelor’s Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the degree programme
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Degree (Hons) for Bachelor’s Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master programme
- Obtained a distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) at Masters level
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the doctorate programme