Boehringer Ingelheim group is one of the world’s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, it operates globally with 142 affiliates in 50 countries and more than 41,500 employees. Since it was founded in 1885, the family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing, and marketing novel products of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
In 2009, Boehringer Ingelheim posted net sales of 12.7 billion euro while spending 21% of net sales in its largest business segment Prescription Medicines on research and development.
Medical Representative (MR)
Denpasar (Bali), Tegal (Jawa Tengah), Jawa Timur, Medan (Sumatera Utara)
- The Medical Representative is responsible for the implementing sales activities in his/her area of responsibilities. The incumbent will implement the division’s sales/marketing plan in his/her area to assure maximum distribution and market penetration of division’s products within. The incumbent ensures consistent sales activities to meet or exceed sales goals
- Male/Female, age max. 30 years old, min. Diploma Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable University with any discipline.
- Preferably having minimum of 1 year experience working as Medical Representative from Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Self driven, autonomous, analytic and creative attitude, excellent communication skills (orally and written), ability to handle high workload, can tolerate stress and good organizational skills.
- A strong understanding of the role and sales process.
- Ready to be placed in Tegal, Denpasar, Medan and East Java area
Responsible to support Product Transfer Manager to manage and monitor all activities relate to product transfer with objective to achieve safety, quality, and compliance target within the timeline and budget.
If you are an organized and systematic person, tends to detail criteria as outlined above oriented and attempt to take a challenging task, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must :
- Accomplished bachelor degree from reputable university.Completed pharmacist professional program would be an advantage.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry at least 3 years with excellent understanding of manufacturing process from end to end.
- Experience in Production, Quality, Regulatory and/ or Business Development area would be preferable.
- Posses exposure in product transfer project with localand/ or international scope.
- Experienced in leading project will be preferred.
- Has an outgoing personality, socially confident, with excellent interpersonal skill and communication skill in English, both written and spoken.
- Must be computer literate in all MS Office application.
- Willing to be located in Bogor
- The job holder is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal departmentin Legal and Compliance area, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks, including : compliance framework, compliance training, compliance control and reporting, escalation of non compliance practices.
- Male/Female age max.35 years old, min.Bachelors Degree(S1) from reputable University, preferably from Legal major.
- Preferably having experience in Legal and Compliance Officer field in Multi National Company as Officer/Legal Assistant/Secretary(preferably from Pharmaceutical company)
- Having excellentgood english both speaking and writing ability.
- The Medical affairs manager are responsible to manage, develop and implement system/ activities related to Medico-Marketing Operations, Compliance, Quality and Training , within corporate guidelines, company strategy and local regulations, with the objective to ensure alignment of corporate requirements with local regulations.
- Male, age max. 38 years old, Medical Degree (Medical Doctor – General Practicioner or Specialist) from reputable University.
- Having min. 3 years experience with relevant functions in a Medical Department of pharmaceutical or other medically company and 3 years exposures in product management/marketing.
- Having experience in process improvement, work effectively in a cross-functional team, integrate readily in a team, and proficient in handling multiple tasks simultaneously. Experience in public speaking, presentation skills and good training ability are also required, with possession of excellent written and verbal skills (both in the local language and in English).
- Preferably the candidate should also be a critical thinker, pay attention to details and be well-organized.
- General understanding on pharmaceutical local, global trends and business process and market orientation.
- Strong Computer literacy (Microsoft Office : Excell, Visual Basic, Macros, Microsoft Acess).
Please send us your application with comprehensive resume and recent photograph to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(email capacity not more than 300kb) Attachment files given from .zip files, do not accept files in .rar or pdf