PT YCH Indonesia, Founded in 1955, YCH Group is the leading integrated end-to-end supply chain management and logistics partner to some of the world’s largest companies. YCH Group’s suite of innovative award-winning end-to-end supply chain management solutions - Intribution™, Intrabution™, Retrogistics™, Y-Merge™ and V-Hub™ - employ cutting edge web-technologies that are best-in-class across industry clusters from consumer and electronics to chemical and healthcare, to deliver powerful competitive advantages for customers. The Singapore-based company currently operates throughout Asia-Pacific, including Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Australia, China, India, Vietnam and Korea.
System Engineer Executive
* Functions as a fully qualified system engineer by providing technical support, training and provisioning support.
* Ensure the stable operation Windows Active Directory and Domain.
* Responsible for the configuration of Windows 2000/2003 servers including Domain controllers, DNS, WINS, Web servers, SQL Servers, Exchange 2003 servers and Windows member servers.
* Design and implement disaster recovery for operating systems, databases, Active Directory, servers, and software applications including the update of the Business Resumption Plan.
* Design, implement, and maintain Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory and Domain as well as ancillary services.
* Design, implement and integrate Open Source Operating System (Linux Redhat and Ubuntu) into Microsoft Windows Infrastructure
* Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of Windows Domain and Active Directory as well as Open Source technologies.
* Monitor and test server and network performance and provide network performance statistics and trends reports.
* Recommend flexible and scalable solutions to support our client business objectives.
* Recommend, schedule, and perform network and system improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
* Position encounters varied work situations.Job involves a deep level of complexity & difficulty.
* Position is responsible for developing and documenting processes of Windows Active Directory and Domain configurations as well as Open Source server configurations.
* Position operates independently with general supervision.
* Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the team.
* Provide 24/7 on-call or remote support
* Male or Female, max age 30 years
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience required.
* Minimum 2 years of Installation/supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Domain and Active Directory in a medium to large enterprise.
* Exposure or experience 1-2 year on virtualization, data centre management
* Microsoft Certification highly desirable
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
* Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Window's Active Directory, DNS, WINS, Exchange, SQL, AD Replication, Group Policy, IIS, HTML, SSL, SMTP, TCP/IP, LDAP, MS Clustering.
* Experience and working knowledge in Open Source Operating System (Linux Redhat and Ubuntu).
* Ability to listen attentively; display patience and flexibility.
* Analyze complex situations and provide effective solutions.
* Organize and prioritize work load.
* Ability to maintain a professional relationship with customers and employees.
* Well organized, high attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently also independently
* Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
* Excellent customer service and telephone skills, and experience in a professional service environment (responsible for supporting multiple applications and network environments).
* Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment and prioritize tasks.
* Good command in English language.
* Procurement experience will be an advantage
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please forward your application with complete curriculum vitae, recent photograph and other qualifications at the bellow address to
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Bekasi (Jawa Barat) - Cibitung
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or in the related field.
* At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
* Familiar with Oracle system would be an advantage.
* Understand Indonesian taxation regulation.
* Good command of English both oral and written.
* Computer literate (MS Word, Excel and Power point).
* Office : MDC Cibitung, Bekasi
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please forward your application with complete curriculum vitae, recent photograph and other qualifications at the bellow address, to firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. YCH Indonesia
Jl. Kalimalang KM.2 Cibitung - Bekasi - West Java
Website: www.ych.com | Closing Date: 17-02-12