PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production. SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 435,000 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2010.
Due to our fast expansion we are in needs of several professional who are outstanding and high motivated to fill the position of:
AVP Land Resources
- Master Degree (S2) or PhD in Earth Sciences or Land Evaluation
- Special Knowledge in Remote Sensing & Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- 10 years of experience in survey/ mapping, land evaluation and site selection
- Capable of conducting spatial analysis and site evaluation for Palm Oil facilities
Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey site
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Banjarmasin / Ketapang based
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Geodetic Engineer or Geographer, Master Degree (S2) is highly desirable.
- More than 8 years of experience in survey measurement and mapping
- Exposure in Agribusiness is a plus
- Min 5 years of experience in system design, with good knowledge in planning and designing large scale and complex programs
- Experience as Manager/ Coordinator in System Architecture previously for at least 5 years is preferred
- Good knowledge and familiarity using conceptual models that defines the structure, behavior and more views of a system.
- Proficient in English
- Possesses good communication skill and target oriented
- Good conceptual thinking, planning and organizational skills
- Certified in CISS/ CISA is a must
- Possesses SAP skill and knowledge is an advantage
- Min 6 years experience in SAP; exposure in handling several modules and SAP integration projects
- Certified SAP Consultant / having undergo formal SAP trainings
- Ability to translate business requirements into SAP solutions and work with cross- functional SAP team members on projects and report application issues.
- Good command of English
- Good client facing and communication skills and able to write technical specifications from functional requirements
- Certified in CISS/ CISA is an advantage
- Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes.
- Capable of establish and foster relationship with users
- Active in sourcing for talent/ suitable candidates, conduct interviews with potential candidates and presenting the short-listed candidates to respective users
- Proactive coordination with various departments in delivering recruitment needs.
- Closely monitoring and following up on recruitment progress
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, with a minimum of 8 years of recruiting experience
- Able to establish priorities, manage deadlines, exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of users required
- Good command of English
- A goal oriented, full of initiative individual, able to work efficiently and cooperatively within a team environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Responsible for end to end training program management from driving, preparing, launching, developing until the evaluation of programs specifically targeted for senior executives
- Ability to deliver training programs on time, within budget and in accordance with Company procedures
- Min Bachelor’s degree of any major, preferably in Psychology/ Management
- Minimum 10 years experience in training field
- Good command of English
- Must be customer focused with the confidence and presence to initiate and build strong relationships at all levels in the Company
- Willing to travel frequently is preferred
- Possesses strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to exercise creativity, adaptability and ‘think outside the box’
- Financial & Management
- Prepare and manage annual budget for transport operations including operational planning and cost, human resources, fleet renewal and capital expenditure for all transport operations.
- Involved in Fleet strategy, selection & assessment.
- Ensure standard service level provided meets with the KPI set including operation measurement, financial, HR and safety performance.
- Lead team for continuous improvement project to improving operational system and or reduce operational cost.
- Day to day Operations
- Lead, plan and organize the teams to manage land transport operations to support all operations in the site(s)
- Ensure on time delivery from on time as per schedule.
- Ensure all employees in Transport Division comply with OSHE standard, proactive to seek potential hazard & risk to ensure smooth operation.
- Ensure that operation result meet with the company’s objective/KPI like the profitability operation, tracking fleet efficiency & productivity, mechanical availability, On Time Performance, and other measurements.
- (To be based in Pekanbaru)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience preferably in the Agribusiness / Mining Industry as the Operational Manager including exposure in Transport Management
- Bachelor’s degree of any major
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and capable of working under pressure and deadlines
- Willingness to be based in Pekanbaru is a must.
SMART RECRUITMENT CENTRE
PLASA BII MENARA II LANTAI 10
JL. MH THAMRIN 51 JAKARTA 10350