PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position :
HSE Manager POSB
- Lead, develop, monitor and evaluate Health Safety Environment Management Plan, standard, process and procedures to enhance HSE performance among all project within Business Line in term of preventing serious potential injuries, comply with government regulations in order to deliver operations excellence in the organization
- Lead and monitor the implementation of Health and Safety Management Plans, Environmental Management Plans and Emergency Response Procedures across all projects to ensure target plans are achieved.
- Develop and communicate industrial safety policies and procedures to Business Line site location to ensure Project Managers and Teams are familiar with and understand management of industrial safety.
- Prepare, establish and coordinate HSE Pre Qualifications or tender preparations for tender submission purpose.
- Participate and review new project kick off meeting to determine effective project HSE management plan and integrate company’s system with client’s.
- Lead by example and have a proactive approach to all safety and environmental related issues in order to influence safety awareness among employees.
- Perform routine scheduled inspections and audits across all projects to ensure safety adherence in Business Line site locations.
- Analyse and identify hazards and risks during the planning phase of work packages in order to minimise exposure to personnel and the environment.
- Monitor and review Business Line HSE policies and procedures to ensure compliance with government safety regulations, including distribution of any changes and amendments, and any new legislation.
- Identify and pproposed any new HSE initiatives to Business Line Operation Manager or Business Line Project Manager in order to manage and control the hazard and risk on site.
- Performing a strong visible commitment in to HSE Management System as well as all programs.
- Support Environmental performance and maintain third party accreditation (i.e. ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation.
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
- Min. Bachelor degree in any disciplin, preferably from Occupational Health & Safety
- Min. 8 years previous experiences in HSE
- Excellent analytical, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Indonesian
Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
- This position is as a part of Maintenance Planning Team in Balikpapan- (execution team) with ultimate responsibility to Assist Maintenance Planning Superintendent in preparing of maintenance activities, major component maintenance schedules, and maintenance management initiatives and work practices
- Senior Maintenance Planner Balikpapan will also be responsible to assist Maintenance Planners on sites for scheduling, planning and preparing major plant shutdowns. Responsible also for providing professional advice to planning team on sites on issues relating to maintenance programs as well as for condition monitoring, SOS result etc. Assisting in imrovement activities in the core maintenance processes on site
- Ensuring the weekly maintenance plan is produced by site, activities are prioritised, managed effectively and are executed to spesification on time
- The effective balance of planned work and unplanned work is an essential aspect of maintenance execution, and one that needs close attention in order to achieve availability targets
- Monitor Daily equipment status and every effort should be made to assist site in reducing the total down time of equipment on site operation especially for P1 Category.
- Liaise with project maintenance planner and maintenance superintendent to produce Scope of work of Component Change Out program and ensure all support documents are managed and comply. Such as; approved SOW list, Part list defect list schedule/ time frame, condition monitoring, CCOA.
- To assist maintenance superintendent to provide work instruction regarding to maintenance planning procedure activities.
- All critical SOS recommendation are allowed and actioned after consultation with the maintenance Superintendent before scheduling any SOS follow up action
- Ensuring sites are record and document all tasks completed and related records, maintenance event, in order to ensure all maintenance events are recorded accurately, accurate, timely and reliably
- Self-driven and self-sufficient, works flexible hours to accomodate the job requirments
- Have a good communication skills both writing and speaking in english
- Minimum experience and 3 years or more as a senior maintenance planner or a similiar role
- Education requirments : - relevant qualifications ideally from mechanical/ heavy equipment background
- Must be conversant with most up to date maintenance concept such as ms.Project, SAP/JDE or similiar with CMMS systems, MS word & Excel.
- Able to develop major component replacement and financial forecasting will also be a necessisty
- Deploy and maintain the company's mining technology and system to enable the Mining Business Line to achieve its plan by ensuring that the selected system is administered in a manner that delivers controlled and planned outcomes with deliberate intent
- Assist in the deployment of the companies selected fleet management system.
- Train site team members in the use of the fleet management system and train supervisors in pit control operations, as required.
- Provide leadership and direction to the site engineers and management by establishing clear deliverables through goal setting and clear lines of accountability.
- Undertake daily management of Mine Production Information and reporting system.
- Work closely with ICT department and vendors to ensure system issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Develop processes and procedures to help manage the fleet management system.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly production and cost reports from the fleet management system to ensure the reports are free from errors
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
- Min. 3 years experience as a Mining Engineer
- Good understanding of Mining Business Process
- Willing to be located in project site location
- Must be proficient in Excel, Power Point, Report Preparation and Presentation
- Good analytical thinking skill and problem solving skill
- Attention to details
- Plan, develop, implement and improve mine plannning system, procedures and resources in order to support mining projects in term of technical services expertise for optimizing company’s mining operation
- Control, monitor and liase with Project Managers to foster efficient mining operations through competent Technical services skills and disciplines.
- Control, monitor and liase with project manager in communicate ideas, systems, designs, procedures and standards in mining operation to ensure the adherence of those new policies.
- Develop and monitor monthly reporting format for the Mining business line and coordinate the timely completion by all Project Managers to ensure monthly reporting timeliness and conform with standard format.
- Provide support to all tenders / proposals prepared by the Mining business line to ensure the reliability of all tenders / proposals prior to submission.
- Coach and mentor of technical support staff and key national staff in order to assist them understand and manage the technical implications within contracts.
- Monitor, support and liase with HR department to Facilitate the graduate development program in order to participate in developing new talents
- Min. Bachelor degree, preferably in mining engineering.
- With at least 10 years mine experience and minimum 3 years in managerial position.
- Excellent communication both in English & Indonesian.
- Outstanding analysis skills.
- Strong capability / exposure to mine planning softwares
- Engineer, Monitor, Control and supervise all water management works, produce accurate and complex engineering and cost calculations of dewatering and documents to ensure all output are accurate, consistent and in timely manner conform with international Engineering and Safety Standards and codes
- Minimise exposure to personnel and the environment by identifiying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordarnce with the Safety Management Plan.
- Monitor and review all water management work and document to ensure all work adheres to international Engineering standards and codes as well as company’s management system.
- Operate and control water management software packages and evaluate output to suggesting changes and improvement where needed.
- Responsible for pump & pipe analysis to make recomendations to match the different Mine Site applications.
- Responsible for the complete design of each ptp Mine site Water site Management Plan.
- Responsible to work with our PTP Site engineering teams and clients for approval of Water Management Plans including the timely issuing of permits, compensation for sedimentation dams.
- Privide technical support and technical guidance to associate engineer and personnel in order to conduct transfer of knowledge
- Min. Bachelor degree in Engineeering
- Min. 4 years experiences in Mining Engineering, specialist in Water Management (Dewatering) or Fuild Mechanics Engineering (pumping of other Fluids).
- Work extended hours to meet Engineering deadlines
- Familiar with Civil Engineering Software
Kalimantan Timur - Balikpapan
- Review, monitor and control the implementation of contract’s scope of work and technical specifications, preparing tender documents with suitable conditions in order to ensure that company policies and procedures are followed in term of minimise any exposure to risk for company.
- Review and analyse all contracts / agreements giving input regarding the contract composition and any qualifications required in order to align terms and conditions to company’s Contracting Principles
- Assist Commercial Manager in developing appropriate contractual strategies in order to maximise contract position
- Resolve contractual issues with the Client / Vendors, including drafting formal letters and attending negotiations of a contractual nature in order to provide logistical support to Project Managers
- Monitor and administer documentation of variations and claims to their scope of work and, including a running log of all contractual correspondence to settlement in order to provide contract administration support.
- Analyze and negotiate contract in order to get through to contract settlement
- Monitor contract implementation to ensure that both, client and company follow the contractual requirements of the contract to ensure that company is not exposed to unnecessary costs or penalties.
- Requires travel to Project Locations as required
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any major
- Minimum 5 years experiences dealing with contract
- Analytical thingking
- Fluent in English and Bahasa written and verbal
- Attention to details
- Will be based at our Supply Base at Kalimantan Timur
To apply please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email SUBJECT CODE to :
firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb. Closing Date: 26-1-12