Komatsu Indonesia is a well established heavy equipment manufacturer, provide heavy equipment for domestic and export market. We are part of Komatsu Group Companies Worldwide and corporate for several subsidiaries of Komatsu Group Companies in Indonesia. As part of the company’s global strategy, we will challenged you to join our team as:
1. Foundry Administration Junior Staff (JPN-JST)
Selected candidates will be in assigned to handle the administration matters in foundry plant especially japanese documents language.
* Diploma of Japan language or literature, with minimum GPA not least than 2.75.
* Fluent in Japanese, especially in reading kanji or hold a minimum of level 2 for japanese proficiency.
* Able to communication in english.
* Have experience in administration and document handling is an advantage.
* Computer literate.
2. ENGINEER [MTL-ENG]
Selected candidates will be in assigned to our customer support function with the task to analyze structure and machine performance as well as problem investigation. Candidates should be :
* Bachelor Metallurgy from reputable university with GPA not least than 2.75.
* Having understanding in manufacturing process as well as matrial structure analysis.
* Computer literate.
* Able to communication english.
3. Foundry Junior Engineer (FDR-ENG)
selected candidates will be in assigned to handle engineering matters in relation to our foundry plant operation and casting production.
* Diploma Foundry from reputable university with GPA not least than 2.75
* Having experience in foundry area but fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
* Computer literate, capability of 3D Drawing having solid understanding in material and steel casting production an advantage.
* Able to communicate in English
If you meet our qualifications, you may send your application, complete CV, supporting documents and recent photograph with the position code on the e-mail subject to:
PT Komatsu Indonesia
Human Resources Development
email@example.com - Closing Date: 29-1-12