PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia. In 2009, Sampoerna held an overall market share of 29.1% of the Indonesian cigarette market and retained the number one market share position. At the end of 2009, Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 28,300 people. As the inspiring local company, in May 2005 PT Philip Morris Indonesia, an affiliate of Philip Morris International, acquiring majority ownership of Sampoerna.
1. Treasury Analyst
Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
YOU are responsible in assisting Manager, credit control & administration, by performing account receivable related task; which are reconciliation between systems and data, account receivable aging report, provision of bad debt write off, bad debt write off proposal, and manage overall credit risk of the company.
* Hold minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting/Finance major
* Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
* Having solid knowledge in Indonesian Accounting Principles (PSAK)
* Possess advance skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Outlook
* Fluent in English, both verbal and written
We invite you to apply to this great opportunity by sending your complete resume to email@example.com and put the position code in the e-mail subject before January 18, 2012
2. Direct Communication Executive ( DCE )
YOU are responsible for managing ( develop, execute, supervise, and evaluate ) the Digital and Direct Communication programs are delivered effectively and efficiently.
* A minimum of 2 years progressive experience in Direct Marketing Communication / Customer Relation Management (CRM ) / IT Business Solutions / Marketing & Communication / Brand Management / Interactive Channel Management
* Hold Bachelor Degree from any discipline ( preferable from Marketing & Communication, IT )
* Possess functional knowledge of the latest Digital Devices & Digital Media Landscape & Technology
* Good knowledge of Digital Devices & Digital Media content, design, usability priciples and best practices to deliver an optimal engagement experience
* Good understanding on Community based relationship and direct communication and its mechanism
* Able to define the reporting requirements that measures content and program effectiveness and enggagemnt experience
* Have strong Project Management skill in cordinating and supervising related parties to ensure on time, effective and efficient delivery
* Able to work in a team as well as independently manage task with minimum supervision
* Fluent in both verbal and written English
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please attach your comprehensive resume, not later than January 16, 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Communication Analyst
YOU are responsible to assist the Operations Communication Manager in developing and ensuring excellence execution in effective communication activities, by providing media channel analysis, preparing professional business presentations, and creating innovative ways in delivering messages related to the Operations mission, strategies, values, and business initiatives.
* Bachelor Degree (S1) in communication with minimum GPA ≥ 3.00;
* Minimum 3 years experience in communication field;
* Good understanding in communication strategies;
* Basic knowledge in MS Office and Macintosh applications;
* Advance in MS PowerPoint and Keynote;
* Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
* Strong analytical skill, drive for result, and good interpersonal skill
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please attach your comprehensive resume, not later than January 18, 2012. email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be selected to the next stage of selection