PT Fajar Surya Wisesa Tbk, FajarPaper's main philosophy on human resources is to provide a good and supportive working environment where employees can work together comfortably as a team and grow with the company. It also promotes good communication and understanding between managerial and staff level. Long term employment and job security are an important factor to develop mutual trust. We strive to make employee feel at home.
Knowledge transfer and periodic development program for the employees are done continuously to enhance employee's expertise. Training (both in-house and through courses conducted by outside organizations, outing, and on-job training) is part of the employee development program. Selected staffs are sent to offices of overseas machinery suppliers, as well as overseas paper mills, attend overseas paper seminars and paper exhibitions to be trained in new production methods and new technological advances.
FajarPaper offers a unique opportunity for any qualified individuals to join our dedicated team member and grow together with the company. Individual who can work in a team and value integrity and commitment to the Company is most welcomed. At FajarPaper, a new member is given opportunity to reach its full potential and encouraged to do its best.
Trainings and knowledge transfer are means to enhance new member's capability.
1. Boiler Group Leader
Job Description :
- Coal Boiler (Chain Grate - 75 Tph) Daily Operational
- Daily monitoring & maintenance
- Trouble shooting
- Male, Age Max 30 years
- Degree - Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from reputable university with GPA max 2,8
- Experience : min. 2 years - Coal Boiler Operation & troubleshooting (Preferable)
- Willing to work in West Cikarang - Bekasi & shift working hours.
2. Junior Staff - Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering
- Male, Max. 24 years
- Degree - Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering, GPA min 2,9
- Experience min. 1 year. Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Willing to work in West Cikarang - Bekasi & shift working hour
- Fluent in English is a plus.
3. JUNIOR STAFF - INTERNAL AUDITOR
Job Description :
- Daily operational audit in Mill Area
- Male, Age max 25 years.
- Bachelor Degree, Accounting / Computer Accountancy / Industrial Engineering from Reputable University, with GPA min. 2,8
- Fresh Graduate are welcome (Preferable experience minimal 1 year as Internal Audit in manufacturing / Public Accountant.
- Highly motivated, team player and able to work under pressure for meeting the target.
- Willing to work In West Cikarang – Bekasi.
4. R & D Foreman / Group Leader
- Monitor process performance, analyze process improcvement, monitor & analyze fiber & chemical process, & involve product development
- Male, 30 - 35 years
- Min. Degree, preferable Academy Pulp & Paper, Chemistry / Chemical Engineering, GPA Min 3,00
- Experience 2-4 years as QC, R&D or process Engineer in Pulp & Paper Industri.
- Good in English (Oral / Written)
- Computer Literate (MS Office / Open Office)
- Willing to work in CIKARANG BARAT - BEKASI
Please send your application no later than 2 (two) weeks after the date of this publication.