PT Acer Indonesia, Since its founding in 1976, Acer has achieved the goal of breaking the barriers between people and technology. Globally, Acer ranks No. 2 for total PCs and notebooks. A profitable and sustainable Channel Business Model is instrumental to the company's continuing growth, while its multi-brand approach effectively integrates Acer, Gateway, Packard Bell, and eMachines brands in worldwide markets.
Acer strives to design environmentally friendly products and establish a green supply chain through collaboration with suppliers. Acer is proud to be a Worldwide Partner of the Olympic Movement, including the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter and London 2012 Olympic Games.
Over 30 years of making history in the fast-paced IT industry, Acer’s far-reaching strategy of focusing on R&D and marketing development has laid the foundations and created a company ready to embrace the challenges of the future. The Acer Group employs 8,000 people worldwide. Estimated revenues for 2010 reached US$19.9 billion.
Acer Indonesia ranks among the world's top ten branded PC vendors, designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower people to reach their goals and enhance their lives. In 2000, Acer spun-off its manufacturing operation to focus on globally marketing its brand-name products: desktop and mobile PCs, servers and storage, displays, peripherals, and e-business solutions for business, government, education, and home users. Vision A reputable winner in the knowledge-based economy through innovative business models, and marketing of IT products and services. Mission Breaking barriers between people and technology signifies the company's long-term vision and direction, to bridge the gap between technology and its users.
Now we are looking for a dynamic people to fill up the position of :
1. System Specialist (ASP.net)
* Maintain, test, and monitor business applications, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems
* Ensure that project deliverables meet users’ requirement and expectations
* Monitor the business benefit in order to realize process improvements
* Ensure that projects are implemented in accordance to standard methodology and follow the best practice
* Maintain business production system (applications, interfaces, workflow, alert, etc.) to support the availability and continuity of business operation
* Monitor the business production system performance to ensure user/customer satisfaction
* Follow up and resolve user request and issue from assignment to completion
* Provide business process consultancy to the business users in order to seek for better business solution
* Train users to work with computer systems and applications
* Maintain and document user profile/authorization with regard to IT business applications
* Perform necessary user account review with respect to employee mutation or resignation
* Ensure new application developed is compatible with the existing infrastructure
* Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards
* Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system, also liaise with system administrator for verification
* Male / Female, maximum of 28 years old
* Bachelor degree majoring in Information Managementfrom reputable Unive rsity
* Minimum 2 year experience in SQL or Microsoft .NET
* Experience in Consultancy company will be advantage
* Skills in programming (.NET, SQL Server) is essential
* Exposure to business process knowledge (ERP, CRM) is an advantage
* Self-motivation and initiative, combined with an analytical mind and logical/firm judgment
* Good problem solving skills
* Strong understanding of available and emerging technologies is essential
2. Service Development Executive (Cum Sales)
* Sell Options & Accessories using database of Contact Center & Warranty database
* Follow up sales thru distributors to ensure the stock availability and target achievement
* Liaise with other related department especially Service Logistics in order to conduct Factory Outlet
* Develop and coordinate marketing campaign regularly to promote Options & Accessories
* Facilitate communication among MSR, Service Operation, Reseller & Distributors
* Develop report covers Sales, Reseller Stock, Activities, Suggestion & Plan
* Maintain Pricing Structure of Options & Super care
* Female, minimum Bachelor degree majoring in Marketing or Management
* Minimum 3 years working experience in sales activities or service center in IT / Electronic / consumer electronic
* Speaks Mandarin is an advantage
* Self motivation and initiative, combined with an analytical mind and logical/firm judgment
* Good problem solving skills
* Good communication skills
3. Product Manager Commercial / Peripheral
* Develop and execute short term strategic plan (3 to 6 months ahead) for the assigned product so as to support Division strategic plan to be aligned with company’s objective.
* Maintain effective communication with Acer Headquarter in order to gather information regarding HQ’s product strategy, product updates, and product availabilities for notebook, and to ensure the smoothness of forecasting process.
* Prepare a good product forecast and stock planning for notebook to be approved by superior in order to achieve the agreed target (revenue and GP)
* Provide quarterly and yearly Product Portfolio, Product Comparison Updates, and Product Positioning reports for notebook to be approved by superior in order to develop a proper and effective Product Strategy.
* Provide allocation plan for the allocated notebooks from HQ in order to fulfill the need of every forecaster
* Assist superior in monitoring Project Stock (notebook) in order to prevent stock from aging
* Provide Monthly Distribution Product Planning for notebook to Acer’s distributor in order to achieve individual & department’s agreed target (revenue and GP)
* Bachelor degree (S1), majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Marketing Management from reputable University
* Male/Female, maximum 35 years old
* Minimum 5 years working experience in IT Industry as Product Marketing or Sales with at least 3 years in managerial level
* Highly analytical with strong math skills related with forecast and pricing strategy
* Deep passion for products and track record to define market winning product and product strategy
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Computer literacy
4. Digital Social Media & Community Specialist
* Coordinate Acer community and non-Acer community activity (online and offline).
* Develop appreciation program for Acer community
* Develop digital campaign with cooperation with Marketing Communication team
* Maintain social media channel, includes: editorial plan, complaint handling, blog review
* Evaluate, Report and Analyze social media channel growth and challenges.
* Has a presence in social media
* Connected and has strong network to online and offline community
* Male/Female, max. 33 years old
* Experienced handling community with strong exposure in IT/hardware industry
* Possess good hospitality, combination of PR and customer service.
* Possess the ability to write, crafting messages, and customer complaint handling.
* Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
* Fluent in English, oral and written.
5. Territory Sales Manager
Bali, Jakarta Raya, Bandung (Jawa Barat), Semarang (Jawa Tengah), Banjarmasin (Kalimantan Selatan), Pekanbaru (Riau), Makassar (Sulawesi Selatan), Palembang (Sumatera Selatan), Yogyakarta
* Plan and develop sales program for assigned Master Dealer and Elite Partner in each territory in order to achieve the agreed sales target to be in line with department strategic objectives.
* Develop an annual business plan (sales target, capability of MD & EP in territory) for assigned MD and EP in order to achieve the assigned sales target
* Coordinate, monitor and motivate MD & EP in order to achieve the assigned sales target through market penetration or reseller gathering
* Review sales performance of MD & EP in short term in order to determine action plan or improvement plan of their performance
* Prepare regular performance and report status of sales activities compare to the agreed sales target and any deviations (if any) to superior, in order to support Superior in making the right decisions and action plan
* Use allocated budget for implementation of sales program effectively and efficiently in accordance with the agreed budget in order to achieve the assigned sales target
* Maintain good relationship with MD & EP in order to build loyalty toward Acer and increase customer satisfaction
* Minimum Bachelor degree (S1), from any discipline (IT, Management or Engineering would be an advantage)
* Male/Female, maximum 32 years old
* Minimum 3 years experience in Sales Business in IT or Electronic/Consumer electronics industry with at least 2 years experience in area/ territory sales management
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic and requirements
* Excellent track record in achieving and exceeding sales target
* Strong analytical and high impact leadership
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Team Player and able to work independently
* Fluency in English both oral and written
* Computer literacy
* Having own vehicle and willing to travel
6. General Affair & Ticketing Executive
* Job Purpose:
o to handle all GA administration task and business trip arrangement to ensure the smoothness of daily operation and services excellence for all Acer Staff.
* Job Responsiblity :
o Verify all incoming invoice in order to ensure that all invoice & supporting documents are valid and in line with procedure
o Produce official letters (visa, letter of employment, glasses application, passport etc.) in order to meet user needed
o Control & monitor the utility of meeting room, office stationary, water and sundry in order to ensure the usage of them effective and efficient
o Administer all GA transaction process (telephone & electricity bill, toll, petrol, etc.) in order to record data accurately.
o Assist superior in maintain Acer office facility (equipment, furniture, building, etc) to support daily operation
o Arrange business trip from ticketing until accomodation to ensure the smoothness of the process
* Female, maximum 33 years old, good appearance
* Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Administration/ Management/ Accounting with minimum GPA of 3,0
* Experienced in HR & GA administration with deep exposure in business travel arrangement & claim processing
* Experienced handling administration tasks (claim processing & verification, letters, filling, etc.)
* Fast learner and able to work under pressure & under fast-pace environment
* Detail oriented and well-organised person
* Good communication & interpersonal skills
* Customer service excellence
* Speaks Chinese will be an advantage
If you meet the qualification, please send your resume with recent photograph, current and expected salary, to: email@example.com - Closing Date:2-2-12