PT Prudential Life Assurance (Prudential Indonesia) is a subsidiary of Prudential plc, a leading international financial services group from the United Kingdom that has more than £309 billion (Rp. 4,198 trillion) of assets under management (as at 30 June 2010). Combining Prudential's global experience in life insurance for more than 160 years with knowledge of local customs and businesses, Prudential Indonesia is committed to develop its business in Indonesia.
Since launching our first unit-linked (life insurance combined with investments) product in 1999, Prudential Indonesia has been a market leader of this particular product in Indonesia. Prudential Indonesia also offers a variety of products and services that are designed to fit and accommodate the needs of its customers.
As at 30 June 2010, Prudential Indonesia has 7 sales offices (in Jakarta, Medan, Surabaya, Bandung, Batam, Denpasar and Semarang) and 208 agency offices (throughout many parts of Indonesia including, Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Batam and Bali). Prudential Indonesia has a network of more than 61,000 agents, serving more than 1,000,000 customers.
Medical Underwriting - Officer
- Underwrite standard applications according to company guidelines and service standard.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Medical Doctor or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Underwriter (Insurance) or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Responsible to process policy holder alteration
- Bachelor degree from Mathematics, Science or equivalent
- Has good insurance knowledge
- Has good analytical skill
- Computer literate
- Responsible for delivering prompt and accurate results in the areas of calculating the sum assured based on the annuity table. Responsible for preparing all documentations for facultative cases. Also responsible managing overall team member.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science with min. 1 year experience in New Business Underwriting in Life Insurance.
For more info about Prudential career please click www.prudential.co.id
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.| Closing Date: 15-2-12
*)Please indicate the preferred location.