PT Ultra Prima Abadi - ORANG TUA GROUP, a group of fast moving manufacturing companies dealing with food & beverage and consumer products. We are well known with our products such as Anggur Orang tua, Tango Wafer, Oops, Formula, Vita Charm, Kayaking peanuts, Kiranti. In order to accelerate our business growth, we invite dynamic and motivated professionals to join our outstanding team as:
HR- Recruitment Staff (C001)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Psychology, with min GPA 3.00.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Posses analytical skill.
- Willing to learn and work hard.
- Having good communication skill and good personalities.
- Good attitude and positive thinking.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Chemistry or equivalent. Job role in Supervisor/Team Lead or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Having experience min.2 years in Horeca (Hotel, restaurant, canteen) or chain outlet
- Having experience in selling chemical cleaning products
- Have a driving license (Sim A dan Sim C)
- To co-ordinate the parts that exist in the unit to perform tasks & projects from R & I Manager
- Responsible in the implementation of product development (new products, extension, improvement)
- Conduct an internal working relationships (marketing, manufacturing, legal, or other division of labor)
- Establishing working relationships externally (suppliers, government agencies / other external parts)
- Responsible to the confidentiality formulation, material code, & production process
- Male/Female, age 28-35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent with min GPA 3.00.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in R&D Food Manufacturing or Flavor House or the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Male, max 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00
- Preferred minimum 5 years of working experience as Project Manager
- Having strong leadership and highly motivated, proactive, and a team player
- Willing to travel around Indonesia/ placement based on outgoing projects
PO BOX 1778 JKP 10017
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For further info, please visit our website : www.ot.co.id
Jl. Palmerah Barat no.9, Gelora, Jakarta Pusat, 10270, Indonesia
Put the position code on the upper left of envelope. | Closing Date: 5-2-12.