PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production. SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 435,000 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 September 2010.
. Due to our fast expansion we are in needs of several professional who are outstanding and high motivated to fill the position of:
Senior Surveyor Manager
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey site
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Geodetic Engineer or Geographer, Master Degree (S2) is highly desirable.
- More than 8 years of experience in survey measurement and mapping
- Exposure in Agribusiness is a plus
AVP Land Resources
- Master Degree (S2) or PhD in Earth Sciences or Land Evaluation
- Special Knowledge in Remote Sensing & Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- 10 years of experience in survey/ mapping, land evaluation and site selection
- Capable of conducting spatial analysis and site evaluation for Palm Oil facilities
Application & resume must be sent within 14 days after this advertisement to:
SMART RECRUITMENT CENTRE
PLASA BII MENARA II LANTAI 10
JL. MH THAMRIN 51 JAKARTA 10350
Advertised: 9-12-11 | Closing Date: 8-1-12.